How About Those Tax Returns, Mitt?

Breakingnews

Bishop Romney released his birth certificate after meeting in Vegas with the birther king/bufoon Trump.

When are you going to release your tax returns, Willard?

<

Just keep right on whining, Cupcake. He has until October 15th.

There is no rule saying he has to release them. The questions asked of owebama are because of a protected and hidden history, and an unexplainable path. He's told so many lies to game the system as he goes he can't even remember where he said he was born! What will Romney's taxes reveal? That he is rich? That he only pays capital gains tax rates? Wow, what a news flash! I bet that will change some voters' minds!

There is no rule saying he has to release them. The questions asked of owebama are because of a protected and hidden history, and an unexplainable path. He's told so many lies to game the system as he goes he can't even remember where he said he was born! What will Romney's taxes reveal? That he is rich? That he only pays capital gains tax rates? Wow, what a news flash! I bet that will change some voters' minds!

More than your laughable "the heart of the decision" thread

There is no rule saying he has to release them. The questions asked of owebama are because of a protected and hidden history, and an unexplainable path.

He's told so many lies to game the system as he goes he can't even remember where he said he was born!

Thanks for confirming that you ascribe to the far right wack job birther mentality - You have become a very unhinged poster as evident by your disjointed posts and threads.

What will Romney's taxes reveal? That he is rich? That he only pays capital gains tax rates? Wow, what a news flash! I bet that will change some voters' minds!

If Romdummy has nothing to hide, then where are the tax returns, and why won't he follow his fathers example and release multiple year returns?

Cayman Islands?

Swiss Bank accounts?