Houston we have a problem

Anonymous

Houston is completely shutting down to reps. HCA is announcing a nationwide change to sampling policies and Kelsey Seybold is no see. I heard that Baylor is tinkering with a software solution so that they can keep reps coming but we'll see. The countdown has started and all of us reps are going to be outta luck really, really soon..

Sincerely,
Where do I go other than Panera Bread

<

Houston is completely shutting down to reps. HCA is announcing a nationwide change to sampling policies and Kelsey Seybold is no see. I heard that Baylor is tinkering with a software solution so that they can keep reps coming but we'll see. The countdown has started and all of us reps are going to be outta luck really, really soon..

Sincerely,

Welcome to our world 5 years ago in New England, don't worry the managers never tell the truth. Just play the game and don't speak the truth.

Everybody needs to get on the same page. Pick out the docs that you all can agree on and fake calls. When your pathetic DM comes, have a systematic approach with the other reps about where to take them. Plan and coordinate everything. BE smart!

Everybody needs to get on the same page. Pick out the docs that you all can agree on and fake calls. When your pathetic DM comes, have a systematic approach with the other reps about where to take them. Plan and coordinate everything. BE smart!

OR.....just have some pride in yourself and go get a real job.

Sincerely,

Seriously, here is the answer, saw this run on FoxNews last week: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PVVuFx5q_A. This is what is being implemented at Baylor and is the future. We should embrace and thank God for another chance to keep the doors open and milk this job for another few years.

Welcome to our world 5 years ago in New England, don't worry the managers never tell the truth. Just play the game and don't speak the truth.

A few years ago at Sanofi, the Newton, MA reps wnet to their RD for help becuase the access was impossible. They were all fired all the lesson was learned by all other reps who learned about this...lie through your teeth and make up calls. Pharma is too stupid, silos are ubiquitous, and training/sales teams are too focused on themselves to address the reasons WHY we are losing access. There is a solution and there are a lot of smart people in healthcare to solve our issues...why haven't they???

Seriously, here is the answer, saw this run on FoxNews last week: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PVVuFx5q_A. This is what is being implemented at Baylor and is the future. We should embrace and thank God for another chance to keep the doors open and milk this job for another few years.

I am familiar with this Spartan device. If you think that SOV is the way to go, then this will replace the Contract Sales Orgs as it basically does the same thing but is cheaper. i do not see as a threat to real reps and I do think that docs will put these in all around Houston (that's what I am hearing.)