Househunting in Michigan - while black

<

If they had all been white females would they have been handcuffed?
Yep!
As usual, V is dishonest by omission!
This isn’t racism. It’s common sense policing not picking on someone because of their race!
From the dishonest V’s own link!

“The officers let the real estate agent and his clients go when they realized that no one had broken into the house, the statement said. About 20 minutes earlier, a neighbor had called the police to report that someone had entered the house, the police said.

Someone had been arrested a week earlier after breaking into the house, the statement said. The neighbor thought Brown’s car, a black Hyundai Genesis, looked like a black Mercedes-Benz sedan that had been parked in the driveway at the time of the previous arrest, according to a recording of the call provided by police.

Yep!
As usual, V is dishonest by omission!
This isn’t racism. It’s common sense policing not picking on someone because of their race!
From the dishonest V’s own link!

“The officers let the real estate agent and his clients go when they realized that no one had broken into the house, the statement said. About 20 minutes earlier, a neighbor had called the police to report that someone had entered the house, the police said.

Someone had been arrested a week earlier after breaking into the house, the statement said. The neighbor thought Brown’s car, a black Hyundai Genesis, looked like a black Mercedes-Benz sedan that had been parked in the driveway at the time of the previous arrest, according to a recording of the call provided by police.

And as usual, you avoid my question of whether this would have happened if 3 white women had been viewing the home. Because if the answer is 'no' (which we both know it is) then my point was spot on.

You lose Sparkles - besides being a chickenshit coward. ;)

And as usual, you avoid my question of whether this would have happened if 3 white women had been viewing the home. Because if the answer is 'no' (which we both know it is) then my point was spot on.

No I win, idiot boy. I plainly proved with your own link that race was a nonissue. Your stupidity is your problem.:D;)

We’ll if the 3 white women were similar to the people who had previously broken into the home, then yes, they would have been handcuffed. Next question?