• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Hospital/Institutional Position- promote from within?

Anonymous

Is this Hospital/Inst. Position generally a promoted position from within the company? I don't want to spin my wheels here if there is no chance of someone on the outside getting in. (Although I do have 6plus years selling in this marketplace in these Institutions)

Thanks!

<

Is this Hospital/Inst. Position generally a promoted position from within the company? I don't want to spin my wheels here if there is no chance of someone on the outside getting in. (Although I do have 6plus years selling in this marketplace in these Institutions)

Thanks!

If you can sell a product that cost 145.00 a dose and the competition is around 10.00 a dose then welcome.

If you can sell a product that cost 145.00 a dose and the competition is around 10.00 a dose then welcome.

The compensation bonus is based on sales. There will be very few sales as long as they leave the price at 145.00. They are not ready to accept what the market is telling them. No one looked into the competitions price before launch. Hospitals only care about price.

How is the position looking now? Had to know the ax was going to fall when u hit 1% of your goal. Maybe they should chop from the top first. Good product and has a place in the market but you cant make dumb mistakes like pricing and contracting and expect miracles.

How is the position looking now? Had to know the ax was going to fall when u hit 1% of your goal. Maybe they should chop from the top first. Good product and has a place in the market but you cant make dumb mistakes like pricing and contracting and expect miracles.

Unfortunately a lot of people are going to lose their job tomorrow.