Honest answers only...

anonymous

So in reality, what % of reps do you really believe are out in the field right now? Not the official party line, perhaps 20% in reality? Even 'open' territories I am betting that folks are maybe, just maybe, doing the equivalent of 2 days in the field!??? Now be honest... :)

<

So in reality, what % of reps do you really believe are out in the field right now? Not the official party line, perhaps 20% in reality? Even 'open' territories I am betting that folks are maybe, just maybe, doing the equivalent of 2 days in the field!??? Now be honest... :)
You come to CP for honest answers...nice. I will repeat what I have already posted on another thread: the AZ sales force structure is a POD. What this means is reps hide behind their hard-working podmates, and take credit for the positive sales results. Same applies to their reach & frequency. All faked.

You come to CP for honest answers...nice. I will repeat what I have already posted on another thread: the AZ sales force structure is a POD. What this means is reps hide behind their hard-working podmates, and take credit for the positive sales results. Same applies to their reach & frequency. All faked.
AZ words in PODS, really?? HOW long have you been gone from this company. WE DO NOT WORK IN PODS!!!!!! I might include once in a while one of the other oncology franchises but WE DO NOT WORK IN A POD environment. As regards to the previous question, my accounts are beginning to open up, now their is some hesitation with fall and winter here, but they are opening the books for 2021, I have a live dinner program for next month and some of those in my district, are seeing and experiencing the same. Once a vaccine and November 3, has come and pass, just watch how the tone of Covid will change, by middle next year this will be a faint memory.

The above is not true in my area. Still the majority of offices closed to reps. All hospital systems closed. I would say less than 50% of reps are working five days a week. Majority two or three for half days.

My territory has horrible access! I was going out 2 days per week, but with the launch..it’s probably 4 pretty unproductive days because I’m feeling a ton of pressure

I’ve been at this for 22 years, 20 with AZ. Although access is extremely hard, I still leave my house every day and try to make an impact. The company pays me a lot of money to do whatever I can, and because of this job I can support my family and life. Why would I want to cheat AZ of my labor they are paying a lot for.

Call me old school, but if you are not really doing your best...that reflects on you.

I’ve been at this for 22 years, 20 with AZ. Although access is extremely hard, I still leave my house every day and try to make an impact. The company pays me a lot of money to do whatever I can, and because of this job I can support my family and life. Why would I want to cheat AZ of my labor they are paying a lot for.

Call me old school, but if you are not really doing your best...that reflects on you.
22 years of career mediocrity is impressive!

No one believes what you’re saying. Certainly not your AZ podmates.

AZ words in PODS, really?? HOW long have you been gone from this company. WE DO NOT WORK IN PODS!!!!!! I might include once in a while one of the other oncology franchises but WE DO NOT WORK IN A POD environment. As regards to the previous question, my accounts are beginning to open up, now their is some hesitation with fall and winter here, but they are opening the books for 2021, I have a live dinner program for next month and some of those in my district, are seeing and experiencing the same. Once a vaccine and November 3, has come and pass, just watch how the tone of Covid will change, by middle next year this will be a faint memory.
Calm down and quit yelling; your tonsils are showing. I’m still employed with this company. Yes, POD. The word may not be in use, but the methodology sure is.

You are a.....WINNER. That is the best post I've seen in awhile. I have been retired 10 years now from AZ, and they treated me great. The money was super, and we had our share of lazy reps. The mgr. had to ride with them more often because they were jerks...which was fine by me.

Thanks for the great post!!!

You are a.....WINNER. That is the best post I've seen in awhile. I have been retired 10 years now from AZ, and they treated me great. The money was super, and we had our share of lazy reps. The mgr. had to ride with them more often because they were jerks...which was fine by me.

Thanks for the great post!!!
You are a.....LOSER