• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Holy crap - everyone jumped ship!

<

We suck, but good luck at Dermavant. It's a topical. No other products. If it doesn't do well starting hour 1, it will be hell.

There isn't a Celgene out there anymore.

Ive interviewed with several and can tell you - the best job in dermatology is at Amgen. The rest of Amgen may still be a cult, but the dermatology job is the place to be. Good luck to all. I'll announce my move on the 29th.

Dermavant wont last long. Car salesman leadership mentality with micromanagers for managers. I’d bet anything 12 months until sell off post launch of another me too topical. Amgen is the place to be!

Dear Loser,. There's always a first topical to be a billion dollar RX and Tapinarof will be just that. It will happen after the AD approval. When it does all of us will be making more $ than you will know. Hold your negative comments for a few months. Good Evening!

Dear Loser,. There's always a first topical to be a billion dollar RX and Tapinarof will be just that. It will happen after the AD approval. When it does all of us will be making more $ than you will know. Hold your negative comments for a few months. Good Evening!

hahahaha…..have fun with your tapioca topical.

Amgen???

BMS will eat them up head to head and VTAMA and Arcutis will kill them when a topical is used. The Otezla team is dead any way you slice it….. they had their time years ago…. It won’t last..