• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Hiring without experience

Anonymous

Takeda is going this way because younger and inexperienced reps will be so appreciative of the salary, car and other benefits. How long will it take for them to realize what's going on? They will soon see the underlying lack of trust or care for employees.

<

Takeda is going this way because younger and inexperienced reps will be so appreciative of the salary, car and other benefits. How long will it take for them to realize what's going on? They will soon see the underlying lack of trust or care for employees.

Because you have been sitting in your situation for so long you are totally clueless about the working environment outside of your world. Not only are inexperienced reps appreciative to secure these jobs, so are displaced reps from other pharma corporations. It is brutal out there in securing employed "professional, well paying position". Even if it means 1-2 years of a salary people will "take" the position to pay their bills and put food on the table...you idiot.

Trust me, I am one of those individuals and I clearly know what's going on, but do YOU. BTW, that underlying lack of trust and care is far reaching in the job market today, it's a rare corporation that thinks otherwise.

Because you have been sitting in your situation for so long you are totally clueless about the working environment outside of your world. Not only are inexperienced reps appreciative to secure these jobs, so are displaced reps from other pharma corporations. It is brutal out there in securing employed "professional, well paying position". Even if it means 1-2 years of a salary people will "take" the position to pay their bills and put food on the table...you idiot.

Trust me, I am one of those individuals and I clearly know what's going on, but do YOU. BTW, that underlying lack of trust and care is far reaching in the job market today, it's a rare corporation that thinks otherwise.

Dumbass

The problem is that you guys suck. Got it all figured out while
we put out your fires.