Hiring Director?

Anonymous

I phone screened for a Manager position in NY. My buddy made it to the final interview being told that he had the job only to be rejected at the highest level. I don't want to keep moving in the process if the hiring Director is full of crap. Any advice on who the Director is? Heard she's a tough nut to crack...Poker face.

<

I have noticed from many reps across the country that managers are inexperienced and lazy and they use a rep who is in training to help interview. They are late, inconsiderate and I declined a second interview due to unprofesional behavior. Grow up people and stop being late.

There are so many candidates for any available position that companies can afford to keep stringing along people until they find "the one".

You could have been rejected for any number of reasons, but chances are there are at least a few dozen people in the same situation.

Do you really want to work for this company? They have a few niche products and a very weak pipeline. Think about it.

I interviewed with Tommy and he literally sat there an read off an interview guide and we spent 90 minutes with me answering "tell me about a time when" questions. No thank you sir.