Hillary joins electoral college

<

LOL! There is no end to the insanity of liberals. Yeah, she’ll vote for Joe because that’s the way she’ll likely be told to vote by the election result in New York. It’s not really her choice!

Hillary is the ultimate hypocrite. Maybe her electoral college membership will finally teach her about civics that grade-school kids learn daily.
I bet she still thinks she "won" in 2016, and Al Gore probably still thinks he "won" in 2000
btw nobody can "win" the popular vote, because the total vote tally is not associated with winning or losing.

Hillary is the ultimate hypocrite. Maybe her electoral college membership will finally teach her about civics that grade-school kids learn daily.
I bet she still thinks she "won" in 2016, and Al Gore probably still thinks he "won" in 2000
btw nobody can "win" the popular vote, because the total vote tally is not associated with winning or losing.
Thus endeth the lesson!
You libtards need to quit whining about the EC. It’s the ONLY way a U.S. president has EVER been elected! So quit being dishonest little sore loser whiners!

Thus endeth the lesson!
You libtards need to quit whining about the EC. It’s the ONLY way a U.S. president has EVER been elected! So quit being dishonest little sore loser whiners!

I agree with you post. Besides, it two different styles of campaigning. You can't expect a person to win popular vote if that person is campaigning for EC. And vice versus.

Example, it Trump were running a popular vote campaign, he would spend most of his time/money in TX, FL, GA. He would not be doing rallies in WI, or MI.

People need to retake a civics class if they do not understand this concept.