• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Hi old friends!

Anonymous

Approaching my 2 year mark since leaving Novartis. I exited before the major layoffs started. I miss the big national Vegas, Dallas, and Florida meetings. My last meeting with my new company was on the beach and there were only 15 of us. Our national meetings have less than 250 people. It's been a nice change for me, but I sometimes think about the good meetings we all had. My new smaller company is almost polar opposite of big Pharma. Not saying its perfect. Just that it is a positive experience to get into a smaller company with no politics, childish games, and no HR issues. No computer/admin requirements are my favorite change.

Miss the big Pharma perks like 401k matching of Novartis and the great healthcare rates. Wish you all best of luck. Hope those who were forced out better pastures.

<

Approaching my 2 year mark since leaving Novartis. I exited before the major layoffs started. I miss the big national Vegas, Dallas, and Florida meetings. My last meeting with my new company was on the beach and there were only 15 of us. Our national meetings have less than 250 people. It's been a nice change for me, but I sometimes think about the good meetings we all had. My new smaller company is almost polar opposite of big Pharma. Not saying its perfect. Just that it is a positive experience to get into a smaller company with no politics, childish games, and no HR issues. No computer/admin requirements are my favorite change.

Miss the big Pharma perks like 401k matching of Novartis and the great healthcare rates. Wish you all best of luck. Hope those who were forced out better pastures.

I bet you still go back to your high school homecoming game...with your letter jacket on! The company asked you to leave so just go away...

What a joke. Most people on the Novartis page either have left Novartis or are trouble makers from competitors. Ever wonder why Novartis always have the most people on the site, regardless of the time. If they would work harder and swear less on this site, maybe they would do better.
If the Leo
Le on this site are any sample of who is left at Novartis, then the company let go of the wrong people.

What a joke. Most people on the Novartis page either have left Novartis or are trouble makers from competitors. Ever wonder why Novartis always have the most people on the site, regardless of the time. If they would work harder and swear less on this site, maybe they would do better.
If the Leo
Le on this site are any sample of who is left at Novartis, then the company let go of the wrong people.

AMEN to that!