• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Hey ANAJ, Enough With The Cryptic Messages!

<

While apparently his message was to clarify, it only muddied the waters more. Any idea what he was actually trying to convey? I wasn't feeling uncomfortable before about the future, but now I kinda am!!!

While apparently his message was to clarify, it only muddied the waters more. Any idea what he was actually trying to convey? I wasn't feeling uncomfortable before about the future, but now I kinda am!!!

So is there a CP consensus that both his stage presence and his verbal communication to the field is lacking? Why can't we get HayGroup or Ken Blanchard Group in there to polish him up? $150,000 worth of training ought do it. Damn, the dude is pulling down half a mill, maybe he should pay for it his-self?

Why do you need ANAJ to give you a state-of-the-union address? Even if his message wasn't exactly spelled out for you.

Do you just bury your head in the sand, and not look at the reality of what is happening to this industry?

The writing has been on the wall and will soon come to fruition.