He's now in serious mental decline.

Foxy Roxy

Recent public appearances by former President Donald Trump have sparked concerns over his cognitive health, with experts pointing to troubling signs of decline in his speech, language, and movement.

At a rally in Ohio, Trump's speech veered off course, with disjointed sentences and confusing statements, raising questions about his mental faculties.

Psychiatrist Dr. John Gartner, known for his contributions to the book "The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump," has been vocal about Trump's cognitive challenges, warning that his behavior indicates a potential brain disease.

Gartner emphasizes the need for more awareness and action regarding Trump's condition, which he describes as dangerously demented.

He said; "Not enough people are sounding the alarm, that based on his behavior, and in my opinion, Donald Trump is dangerously demented. In fact, we are seeing the opposite among too many in the news media, the political leaders and among the public. There is also this focus on Biden's gaffes or other things that are well within the normal limits of aging. By comparison, Trump appears to be showing gross signs of dementia. This is a tale of two brains. Biden's brain is aging. Trump's brain is dementing."

<

Recent public appearances by former President Donald Trump have sparked concerns over his cognitive health, with experts pointing to troubling signs of decline in his speech, language, and movement.

At a rally in Ohio, Trump's speech veered off course, with disjointed sentences and confusing statements, raising questions about his mental faculties.

Psychiatrist Dr. John Gartner, known for his contributions to the book "The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump," has been vocal about Trump's cognitive challenges, warning that his behavior indicates a potential brain disease.

Gartner emphasizes the need for more awareness and action regarding Trump's condition, which he describes as dangerously demented.

He said; "Not enough people are sounding the alarm, that based on his behavior, and in my opinion, Donald Trump is dangerously demented. In fact, we are seeing the opposite among too many in the news media, the political leaders and among the public. There is also this focus on Biden's gaffes or other things that are well within the normal limits of aging. By comparison, Trump appears to be showing gross signs of dementia. This is a tale of two brains. Biden's brain is aging. Trump's brain is dementing."
I’ve seen a lot of absurdity, but this may well set a record. Biden has had dementia his entire term. Anyone who claims HE is aging normally and Trump is not has lost all credibility. People have eyes and ears and can see for themselves. Good god. Shame on you for spreading this filth.

I’ve seen a lot of absurdity, but this may well set a record. Biden has had dementia his entire term. Anyone who claims HE is aging normally and Trump is not has lost all credibility. People have eyes and ears and can see for themselves. Good god. Shame on you for spreading this filth.
And your degree in mental health is what?
Do your actually believe that Trump didn't boink either of the 2 women who came forward?
Do you actually believe that he won the election that 59 of 60 courts say he didn't?
Are you familiar with the terms narcissism and pathological liar?
She on me?
Good god, shame on you.

Now we'll all sit back and watch you change the subject instead of answering my questions because we all know, that's what you do. :)

And your degree in mental health is what?
Do your actually believe that Trump didn't boink either of the 2 women who came forward?
Do you actually believe that he won the election that 59 of 60 courts say he didn't?
Are you familiar with the terms narcissism and pathological liar?
She on me?
Good god, shame on you.

Now we'll all sit back and watch you change the subject instead of answering my questions because we all know, that's what you do. :)
I don’t have a degree in mental health. I do however have the ability to watch Biden being unable to function as a competent human being. You might have heard..he quit because of it. Nice try as usual, but none of those questions have anything to do with mental decline. So, I will indeed ignore the latest moronic questions from the Libs of pharma. Don’t give up though. One day you’ll think of a question that is relevant. I believe in you.

Tinfoil hat cult member triggered alert!!!!!

Tinfoil hat cult member triggered alert!!!!!
This will be interesting. Can he actually produce the flight records?

Time will tell - any bets?

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump doubled down on Friday evening that he had an emergency helicopter landing with Willie Brown, even as the former San Francisco mayor denied such an incident ever happened.

Trump told the New York Times he had records to back his claim, but he has not produced them.

On Thursday, it appeared Trump had confused Brown with the former California Governor Jerry Brown, during a press conference, including a bizarre and false story about a near-death experience in a helicopter.

This will be interesting. Can he actually produce the flight records?

Time will tell - any bets?

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump doubled down on Friday evening that he had an emergency helicopter landing with Willie Brown, even as the former San Francisco mayor denied such an incident ever happened.

Trump told the New York Times he had records to back his claim, but he has not produced them.

On Thursday, it appeared Trump had confused Brown with the former California Governor Jerry Brown, during a press conference, including a bizarre and false story about a near-death experience in a helicopter.
He won't produce them because it will prove he's either lying or his 'old-age forgetfulness' has taken over. If questioned again, he will change the subject. If pressed, he will change the subject.

Adding to the mystery, a former Los Angeles city council member, 95-year-old Nate Holden, says that it was, in fact, HE who was with Trump aboard the helicopter.
"Willie is the short Black guy living in San Francisco,” Holden said. “I’m a tall Black guy living in Los Angeles."
The Orange Blob is losing his marbles.............

He won't produce them because it will prove he's either lying or his 'old-age forgetfulness' has taken over. If questioned again, he will change the subject. If pressed, he will change the subject.

Adding to the mystery, a former Los Angeles city council member, 95-year-old Nate Holden, says that it was, in fact, HE who was with Trump aboard the helicopter.
"Willie is the short Black guy living in San Francisco,” Holden said. “I’m a tall Black guy living in Los Angeles."
The Orange Blob is losing his marbles.............
Losing his marbles but not his sociopathy. He knows that calling attention to Willie Brown brings back issues for Harris as she and Willie supposedly dated each other. So what???? At least no one can ever accuse Kamala of being a rapist. All the dirty stuff doesn’t even matter anymore after Trump. The republicans lost all moral ground by supporting this swamp creature who crawled up from the mud- rapist, liar, pedophile, felon, cheater for a start. Don’t throw your “holier than thou” stuff at us anymore!!!! You have corrupted churches and people and your days are over, magats!!!!

I think it's probably some dementia mixed in with his normal stupidity. Yes, folks, he really is that dumb.

Losing his marbles but not his sociopathy. He knows that calling attention to Willie Brown brings back issues for Harris as she and Willie supposedly dated each other. So what???? At least no one can ever accuse Kamala of being a rapist. All the dirty stuff doesn’t even matter anymore after Trump. The republicans lost all moral ground by supporting this swamp creature who crawled up from the mud- rapist, liar, pedophile, felon, cheater for a start. Don’t throw your “holier than thou” stuff at us anymore!!!! You have corrupted churches and people and your days are over, magats

And what's wrong with dating someone?