Here's what Fox refuses to print !!!

<

My statement clearly referred to Fox. Sir, either your reading comprehension is in need of vast improvement or you’re a dishonest broker.

LOL, one of your many sleazy tactics - make 2 statements 1) Fox is balanced 2) all you have is lies - then when you get called dead to rights on one of them, you wave the flag of the other one. Regarding my 1st point: When Fox goes with a story, it is generally balanced within acceptable limits although it is editorialized to the right. Regarding my 2nd point, they ignore a lot of inconvenient truths. Here's another one of those:

Trump campaign fires pollsters after mixed messaging

LOL, one of your many sleazy tactics - make 2 statements 1) Fox is balanced 2) all you have is lies - then when you get called dead to rights on one of them, you wave the flag of the other one. Regarding my 1st point: When Fox goes with a story, it is generally balanced within acceptable limits although it is editorialized to the right. Regarding my 2nd point, they ignore a lot of inconvenient truths. Here's another one of those:

Trump campaign fires pollsters after mixed messaging

LOL! As I said, all you have is lies. My post exclusively involved Fox, not the troop story!

You lose and are cherry picking. To the extent Fox ignores things it’s called judgement and the liberal networks do exactly the same thing but you hypocritically never call them out for it! :p:D