Here It Comes, Exactly as Predicted

Bubble Burster

I predicted that at least one of the lefties would try to get even with me for the fact that we have been making them look like fools for the past several days.

Here it comes: This one is from Breakingnews, posted numerous times. He wants me to quote a thread,, knowing full well that the thread was deleted by CP Mods due to Breakingnews' filthy language.

Still waiting for you to provide proof of where I ever called you a pedophile as you so claim . . . Did you cut and run after I called you out for being the liar the whole board has been witness to time and time again?

The board is watching and waiting for you to prove your latest wild accusation.

<

I predicted that at least one of the lefties would try to get even with me for the fact that we have been making them look like fools for the past several days.

Here it comes: This one is from Breakingnews, posted numerous times. He wants me to quote a thread,, knowing full well that the thread was deleted by CP Mods due to Breakingnews' filthy language.

This one is from a totally different thread, published just a few minutes after the previous post: It is also from Breakingnews, who seems to have decided to chase me around the board with his nonsense. He does this whenever he gets pushed into a corner with no way to dig himself out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble Burster
As you know, MOD seems to have deleted the thread for some reason. Otherwise you wouldn't have made your challenge. My guess is that even Sarah got tired of reading your horseshit.

That has top be the biggest BS response in the history of CP. If I ever called you pedophile, Sarah would have banned or modded me on the spot. She has no tolerance for that.

The thread, like your credibility never existed. Your lies know no bounds and you have just crossed over the line to rendering yourself insignificant.

Let me take a moment to demolish this inane thread from Bubble Boy, the CP face of tourettes.

First off any CP regular knows that if I had called Bubble Boy a pedophile, Sarah would not only remove the thread, she would ban or mod me on the spot - That hasn't happened, hence there goes another BB accusation up in smoke. The thread he speaks of never exisited.

Now, BB want to talk about 'filthy language'? Maybe he forgot about this response to RAB on another thread:

When did you stop fucking your mother? Answer specifically please.

http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/showthread.php?t=451815 (Post #20)

It looks like BB has some explaining to do as regards to his vile incest laced post as he got caught in a big lie on this thread and has been proven to be the biggest hypocritical whiner ever to grace this board.

The floor, after I wiped it up with him, is now Bubble Boy's . . .

Last edited:

Let me take a moment to demolish this inane thread from Bubble Boy, the CP face of tourettes.

First off any CP regular knows that if I had called Bubble Boy a pedophile, Sarah would not only remove the thread, she would ban or mod me on the spot - That hasn't happen, hence there goes another BB accusation up in smoke. The thread he speaks of never exisited.

Now, BB want to talk about 'filthy language'? Maybe he forgot about this response to RAB on another thread:

When did you stop fucking your mother? Answer specifically please.

http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/showthread.php?t=451815 (Post #20)

It looks like BB has some explaining to do as regards to his vile incest laced post as he got caught in a big lie on this thread and has been proven to be the biggest hypocritical whiner ever to grace this board.

The floor, after I wiped it up with him, is now Bubble Boy's . . .

You're sputtering again. You're cute when you get mad.

Now stop licking your balls and go clean your room.