• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Hens.....

LOVEtheHENS

I need a break from reading the hot sex thread....wow ya'all get deep in the ol' playground!

SO....with Memorial day approaching....what will be your "drink" of choice? And lets have a PEDI update!!!:D:D:D

Silver tequila is a must for margaritas.

Better taste and never a hangover.

I may pick up a case of Red Stripe or Corona for the weekend.

Try pouring Amaretto on your lady's body and indulge. It will send you both over the top and get your mind away from looking at pedicures darlin'.

PS: If given a choice, Grand Mar for me...in my margarita

Last edited by a moderator:

Busted up ghetto toes for me right now. Why is it when I need a pedi the most, I have the least amount of time to sit in a salon? Those folks need to be open late at night and on Sundays.

Busted up ghetto toes for me right now. Why is it when I need a pedi the most, I have the least amount of time to sit in a salon? Those folks need to be open late at night and on Sundays.

Cmon sexy! You must go get that corrected today! Pick a nice shade of purple or blue.If you have been so busy,you need a little time for some pampering.......who knows Mr. FT may even nibble on them....you know where that could lead!:):):)

Silver tequila is a must for margaritas.

Better taste and never a hangover.

I may pick up a case of Red Stripe or Corona for the weekend.

Silver Herradura to be specific - does the job, no hangover.

Getting ready for a nice 4 day weekend !!!

Try pouring Amaretto on your lady's body and indulge. It will send you both over the top and get your mind away from looking at pedicures darlin'.

PS: If given a choice, Grand Mar for me...in my margarita

Somehow this has elevated you to: "Woman I'd most like a shot of Amartetto with !" :cool:

Still too busy - and it sucks because I have a great new pair of red patent leather peep toe heels I am dying to wear. Not with ghetto toes, though.

And should anyone think I am being un-PC, by using "ghetto toes," one of my black physicians taught me the term, and she's awesome.