• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Heat Biologics

Personally speaking, I’ve made a lot of money on the swings. I think their CEO has a master plan in the science seems to be reputable. As of right now I’m in at .98 for 50000 shares.

I’ve seen a lot of articles on them recently doesn’t seem like they’re strong in the public relations department but to be honest I would prefer good news over fluffy fake news any day. I’ve had quite a bit success in the Covid plays. Recently I’ve been looking for something to hold for a bit longer and Heat Biologics has actually been on my radar along with Moderna and Pfizer. HTBX obviously has the potential to make me a whole lot more money because of the low entry. I think it’s undervalued but I’ll probably end up playing all three.

I like what they’re doing with small cell lung cancer. And I really like that their research makes for an easy transition into a COVID-19 vaccine. Win-win in my opinion!

Jeff Wolf is a patent whore lol!!!

This article came out yesterday: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ma...tform-Therapy-with-T-cell-Co-Stimul-31497245/

Jeff Wolf, Chief Executive Officer of Heat, commented, "This new patent strengthens our gp96 intellectual property portfolio by adding another T cell costimulatory agonist to our arsenal. We believe our novel single therapy combination approach that initiates local and specific T cell activation provides competitive advantages over conventional antibody therapies by limiting systemic toxicity and lowering the significant cost required when combining multiple biological therapies. We are progressing with our Phase 1 trials with gp96 (HS-110) in combination with local OX40L (HS-130) and checkpoint inhibition as well

Look at this fighting back. Ive been in this stock (HTBX btw) since April and it’s been quite a ride. As a oncologist, I can’t help but to regularly seek out and research better treatments for the diseases that walk into my office everyday. Immunotherapy has shown more positive progress then the media covers and let me tell you I am 110% in favor of the work they’re doing at Heat Biologics. It’s absolutely cutting edge.

Looks like HTBX is primed for take off. Thoughts on immunotherapy and tcell vaccine for covid and small cell lung cancer?

What about iBio

plasma is another positive alternative/accompanying therapy. However I believe tcells are not only a better treatment but also a better indicator or who can or may be more susceptible to infection. Don’t forget, the elderly are the ones who are most susceptible.