• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

HCV Hiring is Over - If you haven't signed already then you didn't make it.

Anonymous

I Think to most they have to this realization about a week to 10 tens ago, but just in case you have not...as of today, its official. If you have not signed the paperwork with HR then you are not in. At least until June. (Actually, in June it will be 75% Abbvie transfer-ins) . Just wanted to put the false hopes out of their misery if anyone was hanging on to them. Sorry.

<

Abbvie isn't planning on even filing NDA until 2nd quarter next year. The earliest it will e approved is 6 months after that. No rush to get on board. Haven't heard of them even interviewing never mind making offers

I Think to most they have to this realization about a week to 10 tens ago, but just in case you have not...as of today, its official. If you have not signed the paperwork with HR then you are not in. At least until June. (Actually, in June it will be 75% Abbvie transfer-ins) . Just wanted to put the false hopes out of their misery if anyone was hanging on to them. Sorry.

" I Think"...."week to 10 tens"

wow