HCV franchise - How bad is it?

Anonymous

Don't hold back - how bad is this franchise? From management style and competency, salary compensation, company culture, the drug, and how it will compete with what's out there now (Gilead) and what will be coming soon (Merck etc). Not internal, but being approached about an opening. I want the inside scoop not rose colored vision.

Don't hold back - how bad is this franchise? From management style and competency, salary compensation, company culture, the drug, and how it will compete with what's out there now (Gilead) and what will be coming soon (Merck etc). Not internal, but being approached about an opening. I want the inside scoop not rose colored vision.

Run. Good people are leaving soon. Micromanaged already and it will only get worse. It's like primary care here. In fact they want to call on PC. It's horrible. They don't have a clue.

Run Forest Run!!! Lootz and his minions have no clue how to compete with Gilead, etc. Ricky (AbbVie CEO's pay doubles to $18.2M in Abbott pharma spinoff's first solo year) needs to go back to school and figure what to do with HCV - - - fold or replace his weak marketing folks.

Ran into the Gilead rep this morning and he said that their scientists just laugh when the word ritonavir is mentioned! How bad is this ritonavir?

Get ready to puke your guts out, can't take other medicines because of drug - drug interactions, can't get off the toilet, lose your hair, etc. that is ritonavir!

Get ready to puke your guts out, can't take other medicines because of drug - drug interactions, can't get off the toilet, lose your hair, etc. that is ritonavir!

Nope....NOT THAT BAD! Merck rep here again. However, Abbvie still has no chance in hell of competing against Gilead's 2nd generation (no less their third generation) unless they offer it at way less "Mula" - in my opinion ...not going to happen. Be prepared to suck hind tit.

oh, and this doesn't sound an awful lot like a loaded market research trolls kind of question...
asking about "the drug, and how it will compete with what's out there now (Gilead) and what will be coming soon (Merck etc). Not internal, but being approached about an opening. I want the inside scoop not rose colored vision."

please, what CI contract are you on? how much does it pay you for each months report? if we give you "inside scoop", will you pay us what we earn for you?

I'm no HCV scientist but our drug works great and doctors are comfortable prescribing what they know and what is covered. Two pills vs one pill is not a problem, we as salespeople think it is but if a patient is tolerating Ritanovir then there is a benefit to adding Abbvies drug to their treatment. If the patient is not then Gilead is the way to go. This is a 6 month sprint to the finish line. Once they're cured the money stops flowing, unless they relapse. Then the question is why would insurance pay for your transgressions at 50k a pop? Please don't spell or grammar check as I am lying nude in my bed while I type this and could care less about what you think.

I'm no HCV scientist but our drug works great and doctors are comfortable prescribing what they know and what is covered. Two pills vs one pill is not a problem, we as salespeople think it is but if a patient is tolerating Ritanovir then there is a benefit to adding Abbvies drug to their treatment. If the patient is not then Gilead is the way to go. This is a 6 month sprint to the finish line. Once they're cured the money stops flowing, unless they relapse. Then the question is why would insurance pay for your transgressions at 50k a pop? Please don't spell or grammar check as I am lying nude in my bed while I type this and could care less about what you think.

PERVERT DM!

So what were you typing WITH....?