HCV DOOMED BEFORE IT STARTS

<

Hey Chicago HQ: Tell us the truth on how we are suppose to sell our HCV regimen!! I am tired of all the corporate speak from Marketing and the General!! Give me a reason for hope and I may stick around. If not, I am leaving this coming train wreck! Sincerely, A Concerned Sales Represenative

Listen up, I do work for Gilead's HCV franchise. I think you will get business only if it is mandated by insurance companies. I AM AWARE of your 2nd generation but we are already planning 4 and 6 week trials with a third agent. This will make your 2nd gen obsolete before it hits the starting gate. Face it, you all blew it when pharmasett was for sale and you snubed your noses. We bit the bullet and took a 11 B dollar risk to buy our Nuc and you all need to also uunderstand that to get down to 4 or 6 weeks you will have to partner with our nuc. Good luck. (I guess your company can buy some SOF and add it to your 2nd gen). YOU LOST LOSERS!

Listen up, I do work for Gilead's HCV franchise. I think you will get business only if it is mandated by insurance companies. I AM AWARE of your 2nd generation but we are already planning 4 and 6 week trials with a third agent. This will make your 2nd gen obsolete before it hits the starting gate. Face it, you all blew it when pharmasett was for sale and you snubed your noses. We bit the bullet and took a 11 B dollar risk to buy our Nuc and you all need to also uunderstand that to get down to 4 or 6 weeks you will have to partner with our nuc. Good luck. (I guess your company can buy some SOF and add it to your 2nd gen). YOU LOST LOSERS!

FU! CC-R

Hmmm. I smell kickbacks to Insurance companies. Yes, yes, you do have a point, Mr. Gilead. Well, rookie dude, who posted a few lines above, who is looking for a reason to stay here, I guess that is your last hope. If you trust in the American way all will be well at AbbVie. I forgot about that angle. Now I am all bummed out. I was sure it would be the end of AbbVie . Now, I am very concerned.

Doomed? I think you do not understand the power of contracting, rebate structure and pricing power of the second entrant.

All of Gileads current contracts are DEPENDEDNT on new entrant pricing.

Hmmmm...what a girl to do. Oh, I know. Purchase the market and align with patients. For a few less % cure and additional pill burden, you save x per patient...open your warehouse..

Abbvie is not looking for the whole market, but a few billion to transition to the next phase.

I am not sure why folks posting here are afraid of Giliad and or other competitors? After all
this is the free world with free economy. I believe everyone should first be happy for patients with HCV. Now they have better fighting chance.

Most products will be used based on their efficacy, safety as well pricing and patient access. As long as this exist and is superior to others then there should be no worries, if all therapies are equal then you should demand data to distinguish your therapy.

It is strange to see such language. If there are no competition then there should be no need to have a marketing or sales teams.

Let's welcome all to a constructive dialogue that ultimately benefits the patients.

I am not sure why folks posting here are afraid of Giliad and or other competitors? After all
this is the free world with free economy. I believe everyone should first be happy for patients with HCV. Now they have better fighting chance.

Most products will be used based on their efficacy, safety as well pricing and patient access. As long as this exist and is superior to others then there should be no worries, if all therapies are equal then you should demand data to distinguish your therapy.

It is strange to see such language. If there are no competition then there should be no need to have a marketing or sales teams.

Let's welcome all to a constructive dialogue that ultimately benefits the patients.

FU r*****