HCV DM Chicago

Anonymous

I am very interested in coming over to Abbvie as a DM. Why is there an opening here? Was the former DM promoted or canned? What products does HCV sell? What is the general feeling of this division? Are people happy to be here? Is it growing? I appreciate any insight.

I am very interested in coming over to Abbvie as a DM. Why is there an opening here? Was the former DM promoted or canned? What products does HCV sell? What is the general feeling of this division? Are people happy to be here? Is it growing? I appreciate any insight.
Read the strands to get a better picture of what is going on here. IMHO grass is not always greener especially when there is a lean mean drought.

No one is that stupid so you must be trying to get a rise out of people. No ones biting loser unless of course you reply to your own message which I expect.