• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Hawaiian Eye Junket

anonymous

Mark, Dave and Jim I have a question? Can you justify why you all will be attending Hawaiian Eye? You don’t have any relationships with any OPH MDs. Ryan and Drew are attending. Makes sense as they are with Professional Relations.
So all 3 of you will be manning a booth? And No one from Marketing attending.
Going on a Junket on company expense huh? Can’t you pay for your own trips if you want to go on a vacation. Taking advantage of the situation. Does Abhay know? Maybe I’ll send him an anonymous email.

<

Very good point...... maybe we can send an anonymous email about Mark and Brittany. That would really suck for them both. Keep making people run away when they have info on you all.

Mark, Dave and Jim I have a question? Can you justify why you all will be attending Hawaiian Eye? You don’t have any relationships with any OPH MDs. Ryan and Drew are attending. Makes sense as they are with Professional Relations.
Going on a Junket on company expense huh? Can’t you pay for your own trips if you want to go on a vacation. Taking advantage of the situation. Does Abhay know? Maybe I’ll send him an anonymous email.

Head Office - "The KOL's are the responsibility of the field"
Head Office - Hawaiian Meeting
Head Office - "We need to build relationships with the KOL's
Head Office Post Hawaiian Meeting - "The KOL's are the responsibility of the field"

What a joke. My manager has conveyed to the previous ASD & HO that his SW KOL's thrive on corporate relationships - HO *crickets*

See Vince Anido (Aerie) success.

Head Office Post Hawaiian Meeting - "The KOL's are the responsibility of the field"

What a joke. My manager has conveyed to the previous ASD & HO that his SW KOL's thrive on corporate relationships - HO *crickets*

imagine you’re a 1099 Rep, imagine you work on commission only, no health insurance, no company car. then maybe you would work differently. that is the parting worlds of a new ASD during the fast start meeting. hey smart ass tell me is there any pharma company that has a commission only compensation. Can you name one, just one? zero correct? because it doesn’t work in pharma with all the managed care shit.

Building tans and sucking back Hawaiian margaritas, while backslapping and high fiv'n each other on the sample fiasco.

"Saving sample $$$ for theses trips"

yet they can’t host a national sales meeting and spend a dollar on us due to covid.... can’t have any poas and it looks like coe will be done generic India style too ‍♀️ No money to spend on us but all the money for everything else. With everyone leaving youd think they’d be making an effort. Morale is in the toilet, no one is motivated and no one cares.

yet they can’t host a national sales meeting and spend a dollar on us due to covid.... can’t have any poas and it looks like coe will be done generic India style too ‍♀️ No money to spend on us but all the money for everything else. With everyone leaving youd think they’d be making an effort. Morale is in the toilet, no one is motivated and no one cares.

please speak in terms that will be understood.
To say “morale is in the toilet” does not make sense in Mumbai

Building tans and sucking back Hawaiian margaritas, while backslapping and high fiv'n each other on the sample fiasco.

"Saving sample $$$ for theses trips"
No not paying out the IC adjustments that were promised so that Leadership can spend it on junkets like these. Tell me what other major OPH meetings has Mark attended in the past. Hardly any. But this is Maui, so why not go to have a good time. Screw your Salesforce and stick it to them.

No not paying out the IC adjustments that were promised so that Leadership can spend it on junkets like these. Tell me what other major OPH meetings has Mark attended in the past. Hardly any. But this is Maui, so why not go to have a good time. Screw your Salesforce and stick it to them.

IC adjustments? hahahaha

Just like Narnia - it never existed. Promises by Hags.... only to be ignored

IC adjustments were made. The goal was lowered. The sales were so low that the payouts were still bad. Stop blaming others and be accountable for your performance. 2% market share with no generic in the market and you want a “payout”. Welcome to sales where you get paid for performance.

IC adjustments were made. The goal was lowered. The sales were so low that the payouts were still bad. Stop blaming others and be accountable for your performance. 2% market share with no generic in the market and you want a “payout”. Welcome to sales where you get paid for performance.
2% market share ?
In your dreams ... Ilumya is still under 1%
You guys have to start looking at yourselves (Home Office).
Almost 3 years on market and under 1% share isn’t a sales execution issue. It’s strategy, investments, resources and access - it’s upstream from execution. And the uptake curve was established 2 years ago, and it’s not going to ever change.

Thank you for your feedback. SUN has a ZERO tolerance for any type of unethical practices and maintains an open door policy. All employees are encouraged to bring any questions, concerns, or work-related problems to the attention of your manager, department head of the HR team.