• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

HAS ? Gone in sept ?

<

Yep I heard the same thing from someone who is usually right about these things. For the amount they get paid without any previous CV experience is ridiculous considering the lack of business they bring in

Yep I heard the same thing from someone who is usually right about these things. For the amount they get paid without any previous CV experience is ridiculous considering the lack of business they bring in

Coming from a rep that has seen our previous hospital team laid off, since there isn't an official hospital product, Novartis will only go so long before they re-evaluate the purpose of that division.

They will either lay off entire field force (only way from a legal perspective to get rid of them) and have them interview for any open positions, OR they will be absorbed into another responsibility or division. There are reps across the nation that have left, and those positions have yet to be filled. Writing is on the wall.

You can't very well keep them. My HAS partner and I work together calling on customers, but they weren't hired for that purpose. Their time is running out.

My HAS is out looking as he should be, and hopefully he will get the benefit from a good severance and start a new position simultaneously.