• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Has anyone have any experience dealing with hr?

<

The only way you will be taken seriously is if your complaint comes in on lawyer letterhead. You will have to leave the company but they will give you a large settlement on the way out. HR doesn't want to take any case to court.

The only way you will be taken seriously is if your complaint comes in on lawyer letterhead. You will have to leave the company but they will give you a large settlement on the way out. HR doesn't want to take any case to court.[/QUOTE

Agreed. Hr is responsible for protecting the company. That means hr needs to protect management no matter how abhorable the behavior of management may be. If you go to hr, you become a sitting duck for them to shoot down. Spend the money on an atty

Agree- get attorney. when you complain to HR about your mgr- they will pretend to investigate and then point the finger at you, and then manage you out by ridiculous expectations--- have seen it happen to many, many reps here. you will get absolutely no where with HR. get attorney and file complaint with EEOC and FDA, and the DOJ-- these a**holes dont give a sh^t about any reps.

Agree- get attorney. when you complain to HR about your mgr- they will pretend to investigate and then point the finger at you, and then manage you out by ridiculous expectations--- have seen it happen to many, many reps here. you will get absolutely no where with HR. get attorney and file complaint with EEOC and FDA, and the DOJ-- these a**holes dont give a sh^t about any reps.

HR is a scam.

You either go all out with the lawyer and look for another job

OR

You take it up the ass like the rest of us.

I can't wait to leave this industry.

As has been stated, you go to HR and you're on your way out. They will stick up for management, say an investigation is taking place and then nothing will happen. Nothing- except for you getting pushed out within 6 months. If you have a legit case you can back up, get a lawyer and go for a payday. That is the only remotely positive scenario for you here.

they are terribly poor. most of them won't contact you back and the manager, diane is pissy. I would rate them a D-

they have attitudes lately and frankly dont care about anyone. they must know the ship is going down... true colors come out. i had to threaten to sue to get any one moving...

worst hr i've experienced

they are terribly poor. most of them won't contact you back and the manager, diane is pissy. I would rate them a D-

they have attitudes lately and frankly dont care about anyone. they must know the ship is going down... true colors come out. i had to threaten to sue to get any one moving...

worst hr i've experienced

Couldn't agree more and I used to deal with HR depts in a former life. Eisai's was stellar under previous CEO, but they started to lose the really great people who loved this company after LC moved up.

Anyone know how long it takes to settle? Took me about 2-3 weeks.

HR should be investigated. I'm sure their personnel files are in violation of labor laws and a good way to get rid of those clowns would be to report them to the DOL so they come inside to look at HRs records.

HR should be investigated. I'm sure their personnel files are in violation of labor laws and a good way to get rid of those clowns would be to report them to the DOL so they come inside to look at HRs records.

yeah, right. As if the DOL has nothing better to do than check out the HR filing of some third-rate Japanese company. get real. Our national values are biased towards protecting corporate America (remember the financial crisis?)

These people are so horrible they would cover up a murder. Be very careful with HR, compliance and legal.

If you have anything that is potentially explosive you'd better get an attorney immediately. Document everything and don't miss even the smallest detail. Those small details with accurate dates showing a pattern get immediate attention in HR.