• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Has anyone from Cardiovascular gotten a job with abbvie

Anonymous

All this on the bench fluff turns out to be fluff again. I Posted for Abbott spots and not even an hr call. Sounds like all new spots are going to non cardio people. No real back fills. But we want good people back. Hmmmm

<

they arent going to use CC reps. Mostly because they want to hire new reps for lower money, no pensions, etc. The cord has been cut and the last debacle will occur in two weeks when double down hijinks are exposed. Here it is less than two weeks and CC reps have no idea on DD amounts, or even if it is going to be paid out!

Becoming very clear that only RMs and above are being placed for the most part.
Talk about a screwed up nepotistic co. Starts with the lying college drop out CEO and works all the way down to the protection of the highest wage earning managers. What a great, virtuous company. House of cards that is relying on one product that is out to survive and another one that hasn't even been approved yet. (but of course they are hiring RMs already for it)
Appears the bloom on this rose is wilting in Wall Streets eyes. The price has been consistently falling as of late.
Thanks for the years paid vacation tho, and yes I am double dipping, just so you don't think I am stupid enough to voluntarily give you my extended payout money back out of the goodness of my heart.

Becoming very clear that only RMs and above are being placed for the most part.
Talk about a screwed up nepotistic co. Starts with the lying college drop out CEO and works all the way down to the protection of the highest wage earning managers. What a great, virtuous company. House of cards that is relying on one product that is out to survive and another one that hasn't even been approved yet. (but of course they are hiring RMs already for it)
Appears the bloom on this rose is wilting in Wall Streets eyes. The price has been consistently falling as of late.
Thanks for the years paid vacation tho, and yes I am double dipping, just so you don't think I am stupid enough to voluntarily give you my extended payout money back out of the goodness of my heart.

You sound kinda angry but I must agree with you. Am not expecting to be around here much longer. Feels like theres a dark cloud hanging over this place and they are planning to gut the sales forces any day now.

Yep androgel met reps are under the gun, I hear there is a manager that meets his reps at 630 am to do 2 hours of role play/call planning, etc then rides all day and ends the day at 6pm after going over the "Day" only a matter of time before abbvie is sold off in parts...

Still no one from cardio landing anything. Can't beleive I fell for that bs that they really would try and get people back on. Also the crap about Abbott. I know several people that posted for Abbott and no calls at all. It's a shame because I know a lot of them including self that really enjoyed working here and working hard for them.

Get used to it. You have been discarded liked a used condom. They did the same thing to reps who sold Biaxin and Omnicef. Once we were done selling antiobotics they told us we could not be retrained to sell CV products. We were told that CV products were far too complicated for us to understand. We were told the antibiotics sold themselves. We were told we couldn't detail or sell a product. Get used to it. They no longer need a CV sales force. I'm sure they believe they can't retrain you. Humira and HCV products are far too complicated for you to understand. Besides didn't those CV products sell themselves?

This is the 2nd part of the workshop. There will be a time guys when the calls will stop. What will be your plan of action. Stay in touch with contacts. Your on the bench. Abbvie wants you back. My contacts have disappeared. But I'm on the bench. Hook line sinker

Only those who have sold their soul to their bosses are getting placed. It takes a 3 foot tongue to get to that level of ass cleansing. Sadly, I'm not that endowed.
Apparently a very limited number have this genetic trait.

Only those who have sold their soul to their bosses are getting placed. It takes a 3 foot tongue to get to that level of ass cleansing. Sadly, I'm not that endowed.
Apparently a very limited number have this genetic trait.

Perhaps you need to learn how!

Simply ram your face into the buttcheeks of the manager, firmly grab both cheeks lovingly, insert tongue..do NOT come up for air!