Happy 1 year Anniversary to the 1.12.2022 Virtual "Adjustment"

anonymous

1 year ago today the almighty despot Al decided to let go 300 reps across the country because virtual was all the rave (oh and he had to appease the Equity & Woke agenda too). For those of you that were lucky enough to be "right sized" and took your hush money and ran....HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! Best thing that every happened to us! Pfizer only made $80,000,000,000.00 that year...and unfortunately only gonna make a little over $100,000,000,000.00 for 2022, what a shame.

<

1 year ago today the almighty despot Al decided to let go 300 reps across the country because virtual was all the rave (oh and he had to appease the Equity & Woke agenda too). For those of you that were lucky enough to be "right sized" and took your hush money and ran....HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! Best thing that every happened to us! Pfizer only made $80,000,000,000.00 that year...and unfortunately only gonna make a little over $100,000,000,000.00 for 2022, what a shame.

300 let go a year ago...Team 1 let go the previous September...Team 3 the year before. Al's approach is to cut, cut, cut...so he can net, net, net. The ROI on Research and Development is dismal. 25 by 25...bahahah. His exit package has already been determined. A company is either growing...or it is not. Do you remember when there was the potential for career growth and development? My co-workers have turned into state workers...punch the clock, do the minimum. It's a sad way to work and live. Hold on...gotta go sell some more Paxlovid ;););)

Your incessant whining needs to be discussed with a professional in behavioral health field. And maybe someone that can get you access to some good mushrooms. Wah waaah WOKE. Boo Hoo EQUITY. Sniff sniff WHY DID I LOSE SO MANY MEDIOCRE FRIENDS?

Grow a set or go and start your own company. Or both.

The truth is that we'v been far too fat since 2005. Too many reps (supposedly) selling meds to the same doc. Managers rarely doing field rides that last longer than 4 hours, lunch program included.

Enough already.

jokes on you...found another, better paying job right away. Double dipped for the rest of the year. Crying my cis, male, old, white a$$ all the way to the bank! My shrink actually prefers my new company's health insurance better than Pfizers anyways...

Your incessant whining needs to be discussed with a professional in behavioral health field. And maybe someone that can get you access to some good mushrooms. Wah waaah WOKE. Boo Hoo EQUITY. Sniff sniff WHY DID I LOSE SO MANY MEDIOCRE FRIENDS?

Grow a set or go and start your own company. Or both.

The truth is that we'v been far too fat since 2005. Too many reps (supposedly) selling meds to the same doc. Managers rarely doing field rides that last longer than 4 hours, lunch program included.

Enough already.

Hear-Hear (Or here, here?). I'm sick and tired of the victim mentality at this company. Ironically, in my circle the loudest complainers are from the very group that claims that they are sick of "others" (gays, blacks, Hispanics, Asians) complaining. I have to admit that the irony is delicious.

jokes on you...found another, better paying job right away. Double dipped for the rest of the year. Crying my cis, male, old, white a$$ all the way to the bank! My shrink actually prefers my new company's health insurance better than Pfizers anyways...
You're doing so well financially that you come to an anonymous board to type "Nanna-nanna boo-boo!" at us.

I hope that we can survive without your outstanding salesmanship.

I wish the powers that be would have dedicated the resources they used for connect to more innovative ways to provide value to our offices in the field. We want to be this cutting edge biotech company, but still operate as a cookie cutter Big Pharma company. The medicines that we are bringing to market don’t fit the model we are in. As a result, we are getting left behind by our competitors and aren’t providing value to our customers.

I wish the powers that be would have dedicated the resources they used for connect to more innovative ways to provide value to our offices in the field. We want to be this cutting edge biotech company, but still operate as a cookie cutter Big Pharma company. The medicines that we are bringing to market don’t fit the model we are in. As a result, we are getting left behind by our competitors and aren’t providing value to our customers.
Shut up, pharma rep.

Here at Pfizer, the word innovation means that we do whatever Boston Consulting, ZS or McKinsey consulting tells us everyone else in this space is doing.

The call centers are In Illinois or Florida. You’ll have to live there and report in person to the call center everyday
Come on Pfizer! You’re going to limit the talent pool to Illinois and Florida!?! Does that really sound smart? Why not let the reps be true virtual work from home? Tap the much better, higher intelligence, and professional alert pool of the NYC area or greater Boston or LA area. Your ROI will be much higher!!