• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

GSK / Nucala Contract

<

Accepted an offer at 150 base. Not a lie, legit offer. Super fast process and honestly a breath of fresh air in regards to the hiring process. Didn't drag it out, 3 rounds, 1 recruiter call, 1 DM call, 1 Regional call. All virtual. Seemed they knew what they were looking for and acted quickly if they had a candidate they liked.

In regards to computer and ipad. I would assume it comes on the first day of work, which is next week. They can't ask us to sit around and wait to sign for a computer when we are not on the payroll. Why would anyone waist days off without being paid?

I had a screener interview with Syneos, next I have a panel interview and if moved on you have one with National Business Director. Seems like it moved fast. Not sure on start date or pay (would appreciate if anyone had that info.
Contact info :
  • 1 National Business Director
  • ~10 Field Talent Managers
  • ~200 Professional Sales Representatives
  • Products Supported:
    • Primary: TRELEGY
    • Secondary: Nucala
    • Training Required: INCRUSE®, ARNUITY®
    Good Luck All