GSK contract details

Anonymous

I was just offered the job for 80k base 20k bonus, Chevy Equinox.
I was told its a 3 year contract possibly 5 but was not told the date it will expire, does anyone know?
Advair and Tanzeum, seems like a very good job, I may take it.
I need to know the end date of the contract and my recruiter and DM literally had no firm date.

<

I was just offered the job for 80k base 20k bonus, Chevy Equinox.
I was told its a 3 year contract possibly 5 but was not told the date it will expire, does anyone know?
Advair and Tanzeum, seems like a very good job, I may take it.
I need to know the end date of the contract and my recruiter and DM literally had no firm date.

This is a 3 year contract which started about a year ago, so there are two years left. This is an expansion that is still part of the three year contract. Not sure of the exact date that it started, but it would be somewhere around April 2014 so that would take it out to about April 2017. I'm hearing very positive things about this being a long lasting contract going on beyond the current three years. But there is always that disclaimer - a contract can end at any time.

Thank you! The DM I interviewed with said he has heard a ton of good things and fully expects it to be long term but there is always risk! I will probably take it!

There is an added incentive in making this a positive career move regardless of the length of this contract: inVentiv is a world class company and loves to rehire it's own. There will be plenty of opportunities in the future for those that plant their flag with inVentiv. As for this contract, I see at least 2 more years, and likely 5+.