• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Great Opportunities beyond Eisai $$$

Anonymous

Dear Colleagues,

It is hard to leave the "Big Pharma" world but the stories Eisai paints and other Big Pharma are not true. Yes, be happy for a job and do it well because it is your personal integrity...however there are great opportunities beyond Eisai. In less than three months, I surpassed my Eisai income as a pharmacutical sales rep and brought in more than $170k in commissions in a pharmaceutical rep straight commission structure. My package did not include a 401k or insurance but it included a car and expenses and referral fees. There are risks to working straight commission, after all, it is up to you! You have to work harder but you get paid on what you bring in! You can monitor your sales daily so
Big Pharma and Eisai cannot mess with your sales or goals. No "non issue managers" riding with you. You have to earn double of what you did as a rep if your a 1099 but the opportunites are real and if you have what it takes you can quadruple what you did as a rep. Don't be afraid to check out new opportunities. Ask for proof from reps to see if it makes sense for you. Don't limit yourself- Don't be afraid of looking beyond Big Pharma.. "the current story you should be glad that you have a job" is a scare tactic -and it works because most pharma reps are afraid to look at new opportunities.
To all my former colleagues don't sell yourself short just open your eyes to the industry and beyond Big Pharma! OB & DH do not apply you cannot cut it in the real world.

<