• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

Great Article! ignore pharma troll comments after article

<

We need to get China R&D fully functional quick. The R&D SOB's in America just don't cut it. The stock will go up when we get a pipeline.

I agree~!. Nothing like some herbal tea, ginseng extract or bear kidney stew to make the markets excited.

Better yet, there's that company that faked the insulin manufacture or the melamine additives to our milk products.

What a joke.

I do not find anything comical knowing the employees of Merck hold their company in contempt. Merck has a clear and present danger it needs to address.

If you haven't yet acknowledged the fraud of an existence the Merck employee lives, then there is no hope for you. In other words, you're exactly the kind of idiot Merck wants to retain.

If you haven't yet acknowledged the fraud of an existence the Merck employee lives, then there is no hope for you. In other words, you're exactly the kind of idiot Merck wants to retain.

I am planning on retiring in the next couple years and would like my options to be worth something. If my financial well-being makes me an "idiot" than so be it.