• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Goodbye :-(

<

Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high
There's a land that I've heard of once in a lullaby.
Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream,
Really do come true.

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops,
High above the chimney tops,
That's where you'll find me.

Somewhere over the rainbow, blue birds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh why can't I?
If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?

Best to all. Save a bad apple or two (MB), Abbott/Abbvie is a quality organization. The severance they are offering is very generous, and it is true they will hire back (I have witnessed marginal reps being re-hired). So, LOE is a fact of our industry...more so in the later 10 years or so. This certainly was not a surprise. In any case, if you are one to ponder over the writings on cafepharma, I would suggest you find more productive thing to do, in all sincerity. 30 year vet...management 20 years, 10 as a rep. Only been checking this site out for a few months as we wind down. No more. Out of the industry. Some years left in this for you all but not long term. If you are in 20's or 30's, or main bread winner in early 40's, seek another career...several connected in medical field for the best of the best. Good luck to all of you. Out.

Best to all. Save a bad apple or two (MB), Abbott/Abbvie is a quality organization. The severance they are offering is very generous, and it is true they will hire back (I have witnessed marginal reps being re-hired). So, LOE is a fact of our industry...more so in the later 10 years or so. This certainly was not a surprise. In any case, if you are one to ponder over the writings on cafepharma, I would suggest you find more productive thing to do, in all sincerity. 30 year vet...management 20 years, 10 as a rep. Only been checking this site out for a few months as we wind down. No more. Out of the industry. Some years left in this for you all but not long term. If you are in 20's or 30's, or main bread winner in early 40's, seek another career...several connected in medical field for the best of the best. Good luck to all of you. Out.

Your post is meaningless. You should have joined the Teamsters and you would not have all these layoffs. You need to start organizing this company.

I was very happy with the severance package, and feel the Company went above and beyond in helping those of us being released. Best wishes to everyone in Cardio Care.

Your post is meaningless. You should have joined the Teamsters and you would not have all these layoffs. You need to start organizing this company.

The post made sense. The warning made sense. S/he saw it coming had a good 30 year run with 10 of those in sales. Am going to have to follow ur ass around and decode all the CP post? There's a new career.

Sorry, pal, but the Teamsters are on shaky ground. Wasn't long ago the union was being run by a federal judge, as most of the leadership was under indictment for their ties to organized crime.
Today, about the only locals with any life left in them represent UPS employees.