• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Goodbye, Rush Limbaugh! Costa Rica awaits you!

Surferdude

He said that if "Obamacare" passes, he will move to Costa Rica.
Don't let the door hit you on your oversized butt cheeks, Rusty!
Or is your statement just another of your lies? I think we all know the answer.

<

He said that if "Obamacare" passes, he will move to Costa Rica.
Don't let the door hit you on your oversized butt cheeks, Rusty!
Or is your statement just another of your lies? I think we all know the answer.

fatty made the same claim a few years ago and then lied and denied that he ever said it. Caught a little of the fat one's show today, and he was about to burst into tears. He blubbered and whined and complained about chief justice Roberts. What a fat baby Huey looking sissy the fat drug addled pig is. Guess this screws up his lie that he is 98% right.

He'll go to Costa Rica for healthcare you idiot!

Is there not a story you commies will not twist?

Nice try. The caller asked him where he would go for health care and he said he was leaving the country. End of story.

Seriously, Pale Horse, you should attempt to stand up from your barrage of smackdowns, but I guess you just don't have it in you.

Nice try. The caller asked him where he would go for health care and he said he was leaving the country. End of story.

Seriously, Pale Horse, you should attempt to stand up from your barrage of smackdowns, but I guess you just don't have it in you.

He still missed it P. Ho. He's something to laugh at if nothing else.

You are so stupid. Rush said he would get his healthcare in Costa Rica and move there. I guess you are crazy from the heat. 100+ for days. Must suck to be stuck in Fart Worthless, Tex-ass.
No he didn't say he would move there you jack ass. Try actually listening to the tape. The caller's question was what he would do for health care.
Of course you just read the stupid fucking huffing post's headline which misquotes Rush.

It's even in writing in the body of the story but you and huffington both seem to overlook it...

>>>>Responding to a caller who asked him where he would go for health care if Congress enacts reform, Limbaugh replied,
I don't know. I'll just tell you this, if this passes and it's five years from now and all that stuff gets implemented -- I am leaving the country. I'll go to Costa Rica.<<<<

dumb asses

Last edited:

No he didn't say he would move there you jack ass. Try actually listening to the tape. The caller's question was what he would do for health care.
Of course you just read the stupid fucking huffing post's headline which misquotes Rush.

It's even in writing in the body of the story but you and huffington both seem to overlook it...

>>>>Responding to a caller who asked him where he would go for health care if Congress enacts reform, Limbaugh replied,
I don't know. I'll just tell you this, if this passes and it's five years from now and all that stuff gets implemented -- I am leaving the country. I'll go to Costa Rica.<<<<

dumb asses

I hope he got his shots. He should be able to leave the US after today's miserable broadcast. His blubbering, crying and tears have already wrecked the studio the fat slob pollutes.