Good Medical Device Recruiters

<

There's no such thing as a good recruiter!

Please stop labeling 'crappy recruiters' due to the fact that they have no time, nor use for crap candidates.

My advice would be to learn a trade...fork lift operator,or maybe small engine repair.
Something where you can have your name on your blue jump suit.
Good Luck!

Please stop labeling 'crappy recruiters' due to the fact that they have no time, nor use for crap candidates.

My advice would be to learn a trade...fork lift operator,or maybe small engine repair.
Something where you can have your name on your blue jump suit.
Good Luck!

My, my, aren't we sensitive?

FYI to anyone out there, Mark Downing is a suckhole recruiter!!! The co I was interviewing with backed off on hiring for the position for about 6 weeks. The asshole wouldn't return any of my phone calls after that. Before I'd been like his shining star candidate. Anyway the company came back and hired me later and cut him out of the picture since I hadn't been in contact with him. What an idiot! You lost about 8 grand on that one buddy!

Eric Backen (Backen & Associates) out of San Francisco is a great guy. Eric was my recruiter for a position I ended up not getting, but through the whole process he was extremely helpful, never pushy and I would recommend him to anybody looking to get into medical device and capital equipment sales.

Eric Backen (Backen & Associates) out of San Francisco is a great guy. Eric was my recruiter for a position I ended up not getting, but through the whole process he was extremely helpful, never pushy and I would recommend him to anybody looking to get into medical device and capital equipment sales.

do you have a phone number for Eric?
thanks