• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Gilenya goals WTF

<

Gilenya is a bad drug...no physicians want to write it...and Novartis as a whole is a bad company! Lated 10 months at that hell whole...RDM - Angie was awful,,,, manager was a complete jerk, company kept bonus money...I could go on and on!! Get out of that mess

Gilenya is a bad drug...no physicians want to write it...and Novartis as a whole is a bad company! Lated 10 months at that hell whole...RDM - Angie was awful,,,, manager was a complete jerk, company kept bonus money...I could go on and on!! Get out of that mess

I am shocked anyone still has hope it will improve. Most people are looking to leave after next small bonus payout. The reps that will stay remain because job is a 2-3 hour a day job. No faith in management since it is all empty promises. The quality of new employees has diminished significantly mainly because poor reputation in MS world. Only a disparate rep would every think about coming here.

I was contacted by a PDI/Publicis recruiter about this. The person wanted all application paperwork sent to her PERSONAL email address - so that all applications were under the table and could not be located by PDI/Publicis or Novartis.
This is inappropriate and causes a liability issue for Novartis.
Recruiting that is not compliant with state and federal law is going on in the name of Novartis.

IF this is true they do it to hide a paper trail i.e. cook the books to any prospective buyer. It works like this, they probably took this business for close to cost who knows maybe below, they are desperate and selling the business unit. So you make yourselves look better on paper by having this business to a new buyer but you don’t want that cost/loss visible to a prospectively buyer, so you camouflage it with the total numbers, no paper trail, totally ShAAAAAAAdy again if true. Novartis only liability is stupidity for expanding contracting with a company that is being sold, what do you expect.