• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

Gilead offering 185 salary

anonymous

Gilead offerring 185 no pension to exp rinvoq and humira reps. Pension only worth 20 k a year of saved. Reps making 130 a year could do well. Abbvie reps have the access. Salanty should take notice as i see 30 % pouch rate if culture isnt restored under taigo. He is killing it soflty.

<

The grass won’t be greener at gilead. Micromanaged rule the roost under D ODay and fear is their main weapon of control. If you think they will pay you 160k or more because you have the hardest to see Rheum on speed dial, don’t bank on it.

Leaving Abbvie for Gilead? You’ll go from the frying pan to the fire. No way Gilead reps are starting in the 180s. GILD was my only stock that made gains last two weeks Stock up $10 related to Phase III clinical trials of its investigational antiviral drug remdesivir in adults diagnosed with COVID-19.

Partly true. I spoke with a recruiter Friday last week- they can go up to 170k base currently (although not 100% sure) bonus at plan is 40k. They are offering a sign on bonus of 65k paid at 3 months as well as RSU of 2000 shares that vest over 3 years. They also offer a reduced stock purchase plan.

Still in process of getting management team together- rep interviews are a few weeks away but the recruiters are doing initial phone interviews over next 2 weeks.

Partly true. I spoke with a recruiter Friday last week- they can go up to 170k base currently (although not 100% sure) bonus at plan is 40k. They are offering a sign on bonus of 65k paid at 3 months as well as RSU of 2000 shares that vest over 3 years. They also offer a reduced stock purchase plan.

Still in process of getting management team together- rep interviews are a few weeks away but the recruiters are doing initial phone interviews over next 2 weeks.

Different stories: Recruiter told me can try for high end at 160 with 50k bonus not sure of rsus. mgr already hired..not sure og geographies.....so I guess its who you talk to.

BS. I spoke with recruiter. She told me DMs just being hired as we speak and will start recruiting reps in mid March. I have 20+ years in rheumatology both with small molecule and with buy/bill biologic. Multiple award winner. I was told they could not go above 155k on base but could stretch with sign on bonus once I prove equity I am leaving behind.

If you think you can make more on base, you are a spoiled, unrealistic whiner.

BS. I spoke with recruiter. She told me DMs just being hired as we speak and will start recruiting reps in mid March. I have 20+ years in rheumatology both with small molecule and with buy/bill biologic. Multiple award winner. I was told they could not go above 155k on base but could stretch with sign on bonus once I prove equity I am leaving behind.

If you think you can make more on base, you are a spoiled, unrealistic whiner.

I'm sure they can go higher but you sound like exactly what no one wants to hire- an old non selling ineffective rep. Best of luck old timer hope you dont get this virus.

185. OMG !

Yes, and the strings attached with that are worth about 500K. No value there. Las Gilead rep I spoke with said he does a program every 3 weeks. That is awful and stressful.

Money is over valued if you understand life. Most don't. That is why its the quality of life that is most important, not working like a slave all day for some paper that is used to only consume things that don't last.

185. OMG !

Yes, and the strings attached with that are worth about 500K. No value there. Las Gilead rep I spoke with said he does a program every 3 weeks. That is awful and stressful.

Money is over valued if you understand life. Most don't. That is why its the quality of life that is most important, not working like a slave all day for some paper that is used to only consume things that don't last.

No matter what company you are at this job is easy. Its the same crap at every company. Make the most you can while you can. Most of us don't work even 4 hours a day. I would do a program every week for 180k base.

If the numbers stated in this thread are even partially true I see quite a few people leaving to Gilead. At the end of the day not much different between any of these products- we make mountains out of mole hills. Formulary coverage makes a huge difference but since you are compared against your peers it wont matter if Gilead doesnt have great coverage. It really is a sales persons drug and the difference being in how good the rep is- and the definition of good is different with each doctor. If they contact me I'll definitely have to consider.

185. OMG !

Do not use a “Slave” analogy. Hate when you people “whitewash” things.

Do not use a “Slave” analogy. Hate when you people “whitewash” things.

Dude. I am North African. Mostly Berber, but of course strong Arab mix. We took more white slaves than the whites took blacks over history. Quite being a snowflake, identity politics pussy and own up that we are stronger than either of you.

If it weren't for whites, we'd still have slaves in the open instead of hidden throughout the Arab world now.