• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Gilead HIV - great products, crappy management

ihd ... !!!! hahahahah. yup. that describes it well ...! abusive and bizarre are also good descriptors! and wow. do they think they are above it all with a one drug that ain't a wonder!

ihd ... !!!! hahahahah. yup. that describes it well ...! abusive and bizarre are also good descriptors! and wow. do they think they are above it all with a one drug that ain't a wonder!

I guess you can say that when you have drugs on each and every guideline. IHD is tougher than you would imagine, especially making a comment like that. Quit your blabbering and work on getting the stock price.

management stinks period in either sales force. ihd is just plain stupid because none of them have even looked at the HIV guidelines before they start patting themselves on the back! the guidelines are very specific but only guidelines so the hard job is to sell beyond them. patients would sit on generics if we did not sell. And try an HIV clinic sometime instead of a smancy cardiology office... not the prettiest of places and the people are in horrible shape with every known issue with HIV being just the tip of the iceberg. Show some respect - HIV is science - about viral issues -and complex cocktails of rx - based on genotypes and phenotypes. ihd's one drug doesn't even have a known mech of action! puleeze .....

management stinks period in either sales force. ihd is just plain stupid because none of them have even looked at the HIV guidelines before they start patting themselves on the back! the guidelines are very specific but only guidelines so the hard job is to sell beyond them. patients would sit on generics if we did not sell. And try an HIV clinic sometime instead of a smancy cardiology office... not the prettiest of places and the people are in horrible shape with every known issue with HIV being just the tip . Show some respect - HIV is science - about viral issues -and complex cocktails of rx - based on genotypes and phenotypes. ihd's one drug doesn't even have a known mech of action! puleeze .....
Viral issues, clinics and patient being in bad shape, sounds like someone is trying to validate their 2 day work week. And science is your answer, just because you sell in HIV space doesn't make you a genius, get over yourself. You're like the rest of us, accept it. Now let me get back to my dissertation on the reason you're such a douche and use the word puhleeze.

Post back when you have read the guidelines knuckle noodle! If you can stay awake that long ... HIV is NOT like the rest of you ihd dunderheads - we built this company! with brains not dinner programs!

Post back when you have read the guidelines knuckle noodle! If you can stay awake that long ... HIV is NOT like the rest of you ihd dunderheads - we built this company! with brains not dinner programs!

Wow you are the smartest person in the world. I'll let you in on a secret, you're a rep, just like the IHD rep and hep B rep or the PAH rep. Since you built this company, what's the deal? The stock hasn't moved since the prelim data on a drug thatll be available in 2014. I think when complera was approved the stock went down. I'm not in IHD but get over yourself, also I hear we all make the same money, but I guess since you sell with brains, you probably already knew that Dr. Rep or what ever you like to be called as you wait to speak to the doctor.

Wow you are the smartest person in the world. I'll let you in on a secret, you're a rep, just like the IHD rep and hep B rep or the PAH rep. Since you built this company, what's the deal? The stock hasn't moved since the prelim data on a drug thatll be available in 2014. I think when complera was approved the stock went down. I'm not in IHD but get over yourself, also I hear we all make the same money, but I guess since you sell with brains, you probably already knew that Dr. Rep or what ever you like to be called as you wait to speak to the doctor.

You guys are jealous because the antiviral group is smarter than you are. Don't be angry. Just accept it and enjoy the rising stock price.