Gilead and Amgen -- a match made in hell

anonymous

While the "fizz", I mean buzz on the Gilead site mentions that "Gilead will acquire Amgen" (only in the original poster's wet dream), I would be neglect not to post this response from Captain Obvious...

"As much as I detest Gilead and their inbred environment, I have to believe that Martin and his hoard of directionless are not stupid enough to even consider acquiring the lifeless corpse known as Amgen."

"Amgen is the only biotech company in the universe with a worst sales, marketing and commercial operations team. Functional leadership at both companies thrive on abuse, fear and deceit to keep their minion in check. Coupled with Amgen's own inept management team, they do not even bring a portfolio to the table that would feed the greedy souls of Martin's ship of fools."

"Unfortunately, while these two companies set on destroying the live's of their employees and sucking every last dollar from the wallet of their patients really deserve each other. Too bad there's no such thing as karma."

Yours truly,

Captain Obvious.

<

While the "fizz", I mean buzz on the Gilead site mentions that "Gilead will acquire Amgen" (only in the original poster's wet dream), I would be neglect not to post this response from Captain Obvious...

"As much as I detest Gilead and their inbred environment, I have to believe that Martin and his hoard of directionless are not stupid enough to even consider acquiring the lifeless corpse known as Amgen."

"Amgen is the only biotech company in the universe with a worst sales, marketing and commercial operations team. Functional leadership at both companies thrive on abuse, fear and deceit to keep their minion in check. Coupled with Amgen's own inept management team, they do not even bring a portfolio to the table that would feed the greedy souls of Martin's ship of fools."

"Unfortunately, while these two companies set on destroying the live's of their employees and sucking every last dollar from the wallet of their patients really deserve each other. Too bad there's no such thing as karma."

Yours truly,

Captain Obvious.

Captain Obvious The Abbott Libre Troll