Ghosting

anonymous

After speaking to two Novo recruiters and having an in-person panel interview with two managers and another rep, I was completely ghosted. If a candidate isn't a good fit for a position, at least have the courtesy to let them know. How unprofessional. Do better.

<

After speaking to two Novo recruiters and having an in-person panel interview with two managers and another rep, I was completely ghosted. If a candidate isn't a good fit for a position, at least have the courtesy to let them know. How unprofessional. Do better.
I'm sorry to hear that, and don't give up. Follow up, follow up, follow up!

I’m sorry this happened to you. Novo has a long history of doing this. They actually do this to internal candidates, too. I’ve made several comments over the years but it hasn’t changed. It’s a great company, but this is not a good look.

Novo is very unprofessional and have numerous managers that could easily be diagnosed as narcissists. Don’t take it personally and good luck finding a position with a good company.

I heard they were on a hiring "hold" due to a company reorg back at the end of May which is supposed to be lifted later this month.