• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Get it through your head people, Dapa will not be approved

<

Ain't gonna happen, major realignment coming by year end. Not sure why Wright doesn't have the balls to tell the field.

So much for all the dapa training we went through....What a waste of time and resources.... Not to mention what it has cost our company to do all the research to get the drug to this point...My endos and other diabetes experts in my area were excited about dapa...One endo told me dapa will be a blockbuster for us...It was so promising...I am trying to come to terms with the fact that it will not launch...I was hoping for just a delay... Suppose I am in total denial...

Ain't gonna happen, major realignment coming by year end. Not sure why Wright doesn't have the balls to tell the field.

Hey dumb fuck!! Wright does have to tell us within 24 hours. It's the law mr. Insider. When a drug that has this much at stake they have to tell the street and field force within 24 hours or before the market opens in Europe. Thats why we get all these information e-mails at 2am in the morning. So mr. insider 77777777 he doesn't know yet jackass. You don't know shit!! Now I am not saying it will get past the studies but what I am saying is you don't know shit. So piss off to another board.

Hey dumb fuck!! Wright does have to tell us within 24 hours. It's the law mr. Insider. When a drug that has this much at stake they have to tell the street and field force within 24 hours or before the market opens in Europe. Thats why we get all these information e-mails at 2am in the morning. So mr. insider 77777777 he doesn't know yet jackass. You don't know shit!! Now I am not saying it will get past the studies but what I am saying is you don't know shit. So piss off to another board.

You forgot, HI-YA!

You read it here first jackass, dapa is dead.