Get for Free,Sell for High

Anonymous

It seems as though some of senior management have been doing quite well in "timing" the Merck bounce. I wonder what they really know. The stock closed Thursday at 42.80. Between Nov.4--Nov. 11. Kim sold 420,000 shares at 45.50, Schecter sold 56,000 at 45.60 and Kuhlik sold 61,000 at 44.02. Now I know someone will say that the reason was that the options were going to expire but I find it quite ironic that the sell all at once. I guess they probably needed shopping money for Christmas. I'm just sayin............

<

It seems as though some of senior management have been doing quite well in "timing" the Merck bounce. I wonder what they really know. The stock closed Thursday at 42.80. Between Nov.4--Nov. 11. Kim sold 420,000 shares at 45.50, Schecter sold 56,000 at 45.60 and Kuhlik sold 61,000 at 44.02. Now I know someone will say that the reason was that the options were going to expire but I find it quite ironic that the sell all at once. I guess they probably needed shopping money for Christmas. I'm just sayin............

Their old ladies need jewels and new Mercedes for Christmas. Guess who gets more lovin - not you. You are just jealous and envious due to the fact that you are incapable of entering upper management ranks.