Generics are the best!

Anonymous

I used to sell Pfizer drugs with all of my soul, but now I jump all over ANY generic equivalent that I can. $10 copay beats the hell out of paying $45 or $75 for higher tier drugs. And you know what? Since you pussies can't invent anything new, please don't say that name brands of the same old shit are any better. They are NOT except in very rare cases! The whole industry is bullshit if they don't come up with something new!

I used to sell Pfizer drugs with all of my soul, but now I jump all over ANY generic equivalent that I can. $10 copay beats the hell out of paying $45 or $75 for higher tier drugs. And you know what? Since you pussies can't invent anything new, please don't say that name brands of the same old shit are any better. They are NOT except in very rare cases! The whole industry is bullshit if they don't come up with something new!

Thanks for the capitalism lesson, libturd.

Current Pfizer message: "Doctor I don't have anything today but the same old 10-year old drugs in my bag, but I do have this bullshit video clip for you." GLAZED LOOK - GLAZED LOOK - GLAZED LOOK - SIGH...............................

CLOSE - "So based on this, I want to ask you to force your patients to spend $45 extra dollars for something they can get for $10. Great! Let's sock it to the poor old fixed income bastards for no Pfuc*ing reason!"

Current Pfizer message: "Doctor I don't have anything today but the same old 10-year old drugs in my bag, but I do have this bullshit video clip for you." GLAZED LOOK - GLAZED LOOK - GLAZED LOOK - SIGH...............................

CLOSE - "So based on this, I want to ask you to force your patients to spend $45 extra dollars for something they can get for $10. Great! Let's sock it to the poor old fixed income bastards for no Pfuc*ing reason!"

Look Buddy, you're challenging that beautiful and enduring American dream of getting rich at everyone else's expense. So what if our drugs are mostly a sham. They are a money machine for so many of us and if we didn't rob people of their money, somebody else would. Go live in Europe or someplace that cares about people if you can't accept life in America.

Seriously, what kind of doctor is going to write some 10-year old drug over a generic version that does the same thing. Our drugs have no advantage any more. All of them have damn many warnings and disclaimers attached that I would feel like a fool buying them if I didn't get them for free on my plan. Why don't we have new safe drugs to sell?