Galderma

anonymous

Galderma is a good place with still some good people who are committed to the organization.

There is nothing wrong with people moving on because great people are also joining and want to be here.

No organization is perfect. I wish we could do a better job of helping each other instead of attacking
one another. Galderma has help me provide for my family and there are good things here but you don't always hear about them on this site.

For once, say something positive and encouraging.

<

Galderma is a good place with still some good people who are committed to the organization.

There is nothing wrong with people moving on because great people are also joining and want to be here.

No organization is perfect. I wish we could do a better job of helping each other instead of attacking
one another. Galderma has help me provide for my family and there are good things here but you don't always hear about them on this site.

For once, say something positive and encouraging.
Daisys Ice Cream Chocolate are all nice things. Some people are not nice and need to be called out when appropriate.

Daisys Ice Cream Chocolate are all nice things. Some people are not nice and need to be called out when appropriate.

7 good reps left this week to Navartis. Why ?
We can't get our act together and we will be spun off in a year and sold.
We can not compete in the market anymore with the profits Nestle wants.

Very very sad