• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Galderma is Stupid

Lol have you seen the new video on the website with Flemming walking Boston office with his lizard and zero blood circulation face? hes walking with Silvina and Debra H to tout Nemo. Aimee, Leader for Nemo for the past year and a half was canned (for skeptics - surrrrre she left by herself, because that's what people do one fine day after waking up). Aimee was leading the charge for a year and a half, developed shitty strategies, put together with glue and prayers, wasted 100s Millions of Ax dollars (resulting in reps not getting paid most times) and bailed 40 days before launch. Either she was canned or she knew the shitshow this is going to be. You can decide if Galderma is stupid, Aimee is Stupid or they are all stupid. Either way, this was a gaffe and trying to put a lipstick on a shitball by Flemming and the Galderma comms team. For people who hate Galderma, post on Glassdoor, save a poor soul from joining this shitfest.

This is a great thread. Thanks for starting. Although I think people will read if it is shoter. Ill add one - they change their leadership every year without asking what projects are in flight and go backwards by a couple of years everytime they do this. Probably fired 20 or more leaders (CEOs, GMs, LT, LT minus 1) in the past 2 years. do the math :). they are bumbling fools.

I have seen some posts on glassdoor that seemed like they were telling the truth being taken down probably because Galderma reported them and outed them. CP is awesome since you can speak your mind and help others not to make the same mistakes. Since we are sharing heres one thing. Some aholes in galderma dont share information because that way they get to be the holder of information and get to keep the jobs. The leadership team knows it and still protects and encourages this behavior. THIS COMPAY IS RETARDED.

This is a great thread. Thanks for starting. Although I think people will read if it is shoter. Ill add one - they change their leadership every year without asking what projects are in flight and go backwards by a couple of years everytime they do this. Probably fired 20 or more leaders (CEOs, GMs, LT, LT minus 1) in the past 2 years. do the math :). they are bumbling fools.
Since 2020, Flemming has fired at least 100 leaders. I’ve lost count how many regional heads, GM’s and other LT’s and LT’s -1 he has fired. What’s happening here is a tragedy. No talent left.

Since 2020, Flemming has fired at least 100 leaders. I’ve lost count how many regional heads, GM’s and other LT’s and LT’s -1 he has fired. What’s happening here is a tragedy. No talent left.
I don’t think this is all Flemming - he asks his fluffers like Shires and Cocks (interim finance guy in US; intentionally spelt like that given he is a fluffer and sucks) and then fires people on the list. There’s also a hint of racism in who they fire. EEOC should look into it.

Galderma gaffe: the company valuation was based on Cetaphil as the face and there was no head of Cetaphil for a year. The current dude constantly looks bewildered and surprised by wtf is going on in the company

This is how retarded galderma is - spent millions on dollars to come up with the message for Nemo and now Deb is doing those stupid poses in pics with a click that literally looks like the furniture movers “move it quick”. Great job r*****s.