• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Future Managers

<

When the company press release for earnings starts with the below then you can go ahead and say that the future leaders are cancelled, and future anything and everything.

Its all over. We just LOST four billion dollars and have multiple products going generic. Future leaders lolz there will be no future jobs.
Q3 Operating Loss from Continuing Operations of $4.02 Billion

Future? At the Vraylar meeting in Houston we were told by top management from the main stage that they will not offer voluntary separation from the company because they fear "too many" people would choose to be let go and take the severance and "if that happens we have no company left."
What does that tell you about the future?

Future? At the Vraylar meeting in Houston we were told by top management from the main stage that they will not offer voluntary separation from the company because they fear "too many" people would choose to be let go and take the severance and "if that happens we have no company left."
What does that tell you about the future?

It tells me management is soooooo bad they have created a culture even they realize is toxic. It tells me management realizes they are Captains of a sinking ship....it's just a matter of how much loot they can stuff in their pockets before jumping off. It tells me management has no people or leadership skills because a good leader would never say something like that to their team. It's so sad. Old Allergan had a GREAT work environment. And although many Forest bashes won't admit or realize it, Forest also had a culture where people actually enjoyed the Company, enjoyed each other, and enjoyed working hard. Yes, that great culture began its decline before BS and the Actavis aquisition, but people actually used to like working for Forest and hard work wasn't the exception....many embraced it. Then the layoffs started. Then people began to realized they were a tool - a disposable item. Once people feel like that it's the beginning of the end of a constructive work environment. Very sad....

It tells me management is soooooo bad they have created a culture even they realize is toxic. It tells me management realizes they are Captains of a sinking ship....it's just a matter of how much loot they can stuff in their pockets before jumping off. It tells me management has no people or leadership skills because a good leader would never say something like that to their team. It's so sad. Old Allergan had a GREAT work environment. And although many Forest bashes won't admit or realize it, Forest also had a culture where people actually enjoyed the Company, enjoyed each other, and enjoyed working hard. Yes, that great culture began its decline before BS and the Actavis aquisition, but people actually used to like working for Forest and hard work wasn't the exception....many embraced it. Then the layoffs started. Then people began to realized they were a tool - a disposable item. Once people feel like that it's the beginning of the end of a constructive work environment. Very sad....

And this my friend is what happens when companies merge forming big conglomerates. Legacy AGN was a tight specialty company that was manageable. We all loved it and probably didnt appreciate it like we should have. Now its a sinking ship.

Well said.

Very well said!

Forest was a good company to work for until shortly after the Lexapro launch and then basically became the McDonalds of the Pharma world when Namenda was launched. After that it was churn and burn The destroyed the solid culture that Actavis had started to create and annihilated Allergan’s culture. Forest is toxic. They fancied themselves as a mini Pfizer and angled to be bought by Pfizer That exploded in our faces and this is what we are left with