Funny Thing

Dick Tracy

Funny thing I was listening to republikans whine today and try their PR about how they're so law and order but I think they forgot they're the ones that wanted to defund the FBI and also stood behind trump ,the biggest criminal that's ever been elected and then they get up there and cry and whine and blame Joe Biden... Republicans are so weak minded
1f92a.png
They forget all their lies
1f614.png
they're the party of nothing
2620.png

Remember in November vote every republican out of office and make America great ..Never forget they swamped The Supreme Court with liars that changed a 50 year old law in order Take women's rights away....

<

Funny thing I was listening to republikans whine today and try their PR about how they're so law and order but I think they forgot they're the ones that wanted to defund the FBI and also stood behind trump ,the biggest criminal that's ever been elected and then they get up there and cry and whine and blame Joe Biden... Republicans are so weak minded
1f92a.png
They forget all their lies
1f614.png
they're the party of nothing
2620.png

Remember in November vote every republican out of office and make America great ..Never forget they swamped The Supreme Court with liars that changed a 50 year old law in order Take women's rights away....

Lawyer Christina Bobb signed an official document to the court saying Trump didn't have any more classified documents.

It was a lie that is now causing her legal problems.

Having someone like Trump as a client and run the risk of not being paid at all or disbarred has meant that Trump can't find attorneys to help him when necessary.

A $3 million check from the Save America PAC appears to be the way he was able to bring on Chris Kise.

Maybe they should change their name to Saing Trump PAC?