Friday Mornings Crestor Fast Start Call...

Anonymous

did anyone else find it troublesome how the caller was blown off basically, when they mentioned the 2 big super market chains up north giving FREE Atorvastatin? Yes, PSS' you have the ability based off a good clinical sell, probe & close in tandem to your managed markets disclosure to compete with FREE.

did anyone else find it troublesome how the caller was blown off basically, when they mentioned the 2 big super market chains up north giving FREE Atorvastatin? Yes, PSS' you have the ability based off a good clinical sell, probe & close in tandem to your managed markets disclosure to compete with FREE.

We have faith in our reps!! You are so good that even free product can't stop you getting the Rx for Crestor! Use your reprints more! Role play with your counterparts to hone your message to a point where the docs will be begging YOU to come by and talk with them about Crestor! Ask your DM for more coaching! We have the tools to make you great!! Just wait until we roll out our secret weapon.... THE IPAD! OMG! Docs are going to practically shit themselves when they see you with it!

It's all good guys! Just stay focused and on message, and all will be well!

I liked the way the brand team all cheered, laughed, and patted themselves on the back for the alignment of the Direct to consumer adds to our sales message. Good Job Brand team!!!

Now, how about paying back the company millions of dollars for two years of useless commercials that had nothing to do with helping sales.

Accountability? NONE

I liked the way the brand team all cheered, laughed, and patted themselves on the back for the alignment of the Direct to consumer adds to our sales message. Good Job Brand team!!!

Now, how about paying back the company millions of dollars for two years of useless commercials that had nothing to do with helping sales.

Accountability? NONE
These calls are like a really bad reality show. Everyone is trying for their 15 seconds of fame by outdoing dumb, dumber and dumbest. I record them so I can play them back just for laughs and as cover in case they ever come after me for working half days.

True story from a former:

Conference call at 5:00 on a Wednesday. Dialed in, answered "here" when they took roll, then laid down on the sofa with the phone on my ear.

Woke up a few hours later still connected after an incredible high power nap.

Then, policy changed about conference calls. I forget exactly what they did, but if you just put the receiver down, they know who just put the receiver down and stopped listening.

This company is an utter piece of shit. Worthless, contributes nothing, while the asslickers scarf up fat paychecks and self-aggrandize. AZ will be gone soon.

We have faith in our reps!! You are so good that even free product can't stop you getting the Rx for Crestor! Use your reprints more! Role play with your counterparts to hone your message to a point where the docs will be begging YOU to come by and talk with them about Crestor! Ask your DM for more coaching! We have the tools to make you great!! Just wait until we roll out our secret weapon.... THE IPAD! OMG! Docs are going to practically shit themselves when they see you with it!

It's all good guys! Just stay focused and on message, and all will be well!

The IPAD??? unbelievable how AZ is always a day late and a dollar short! does this company ever, ever try something new and innovative before some other pharma giant does? I swear I have never seen such a tedious, super conservative, wait and see company like AZ.

Our job is to hold the screen in an upright position and hit play button to deliver our products powerful and 'compliant' message...in another few years companies will realize that the doctor can hold their own screen and get same message (without having to pay a rep to hold the screen)...

Our job is to hold the screen in an upright position and hit play button to deliver our products powerful and 'compliant' message...in another few years companies will realize that the doctor can hold their own screen and get same message (without having to pay a rep to hold the screen)...

Believe this realization exists and has been researched. Problem is, getting the Doctor to actually sit down to look at a screen and receive a desired message.

You guys are still "selling" crestor? You had a fast start phone call? What the hell could you possibly do this year that you didn't try in the last 10 years? What is market share like 4%?

dopes

A difference here is that the rep provides an "interruption" in the doctors day.