• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Friday mandatory calls (CV)

anonymous

We just had Corporate Super Bowl, aka National Meeting, for corporate to tell us how amazing they are.

What in the world are the two mandatory Friday calls are about?!

<

We just had Corporate Super Bowl, aka National Meeting, for corporate to tell us how amazing they are.

What in the world are the two mandatory Friday calls are about?!

They are announcing the 3 new RD positions. Forget what the new acronym they call it now. I know Sandeep is gone. Hopefully Jeff S. is retiring so we can get some fresh faces. Now all we need to do is find of way of getting rid of Dez as the head of CE! The other call is regarding Leqvio first strategy based on new data from Victorian-Initiate trial.

They are announcing the 3 new RD positions. Forget what the new acronym they call it now. I know Sandeep is gone. Hopefully Jeff S. is retiring so we can get some fresh faces. Now all we need to do is find of way of getting rid of Dez as the head of CE! The other call is regarding Leqvio first strategy based on new data from Victorian-Initiate trial.

Fingers crossed Michele Johnson gets one of those roles. She certainly deserves it and would make a great ED

Fingers crossed Michele Johnson gets one of those roles. She certainly deserves it and would make a great ED

That is the funniest thing I heard in a while. Michele Johnson will never get an ED role. She barely can do her job as RD in Florida. Not sure how she even got that role. Florida has suffered under her CV leadership for 4 years. Leqvio 2023 rank 12/12. She lacks both the analytical and leadership skills to do the job. She doesn't understand the numbers and has her ABLs prepare all of her business plans and analysis to upper management.