Friday Afternoons

anonymous

Does anyone actually see docs on Fri afternoon? Ever had a manager honest enough to admit Friday PM is admin time at best? I never see other reps out on Friday, especially in the afternoon. Many offices are now closed on Friday PM.

Does anyone actually see docs on Fri afternoon? Ever had a manager honest enough to admit Friday PM is admin time at best? I never see other reps out on Friday, especially in the afternoon. Many offices are now closed on Friday PM.
I definitely call on my docs on Friday afternoons and on occasional Saturday morning! This is my key competitive advantage versus other reps. My docs compliment me for my service and work ethic. Try it and you will see POSITIVE results.

I had a DSM who scheduled their biweekly district call for Friday at 3:30 so that everyone would go home. They knew what Friday's were really like.

I definitely call on my docs on Friday afternoons and on occasional Saturday morning! This is my key competitive advantage versus other reps. My docs compliment me for my service and work ethic. Try it and you will see POSITIVE results.

wonderful attitude! Wished I had it. I have taken call faking to a level unseen in this industry. I am a master at it! I am lazy, I admit it, but I am in great shape! I am at the gym 5 days a week. I bike 50 miles on the weekend. My “sales” are good, as if we actually sell anything. Life is good.

wonderful attitude! Wished I had it. I have taken call faking to a level unseen in this industry. I am a master at it! I am lazy, I admit it, but I am in great shape! I am at the gym 5 days a week. I bike 50 miles on the weekend. My “sales” are good, as if we actually sell anything. Life is good.
Oh please!!!!! You are probably 50ish, balding, gut that looks like you are 8 months pregnant and are out of breath when you get off your lazy-boy and walk to the refrigerator.....LOL