Fox nails Trump on the stock market !!!

Vagitarian

Fox News anchor Neil Cavuto challenged former President Trump’s record and comments on the stock market Monday after the former president blamed President Biden and Vice President Harris for this week’s slide.

Earlier this year, when stocks were soaring, the former president had said it was because of anticipation over him returning to the White House.

“The Donald Trump thing in the market amazes me,” Cavuto said. “When they’re up, it’s all because of him and looking forward to him. When they’re down, it’s all because the Democrats and how horrific they are.”

“Some of our biggest point drops, three of the biggest of the top 10, occurred during his administration,” he continued. “Now, a lot of those were in the COVID years, I get that, but, you know, you either own the markets or you don’t. It does confuse me.”

<

Fox News anchor Neil Cavuto challenged former President Trump’s record and comments on the stock market Monday after the former president blamed President Biden and Vice President Harris for this week’s slide.

Earlier this year, when stocks were soaring, the former president had said it was because of anticipation over him returning to the White House.

“The Donald Trump thing in the market amazes me,” Cavuto said. “When they’re up, it’s all because of him and looking forward to him. When they’re down, it’s all because the Democrats and how horrific they are.”

“Some of our biggest point drops, three of the biggest of the top 10, occurred during his administration,” he continued. “Now, a lot of those were in the COVID years, I get that, but, you know, you either own the markets or you don’t. It does confuse me.”
Mark Cuban now backs the Harris team. The steam roller is rolling - just wait until Taylor Swift joins in. You MAGA idiots want to take away women's rights? Just try it assholes!
Shark Tank Investor Mark Cuban Backs Kamala Harris VP Pick Tim Walz, Faces Blowback From Top VanEck Analyst.