Forest+Inventiv= Age, experience Discrimination

Anonymous

Years ago, 10, I though Forest was a successful niche company. They paid a little lower on base, but overall, doable. Now comes Inventiv. They literally verbalize that they want younger (discriminatory), less experienced, and specifically tell the Dm's not to call your high producers from the past. This contract will be a joke. We all know there is a learning curve to really produce. Forest has the ultimate in shitty upper mangagement. I would want out if I were an employee of Forest. They are a joke. From the top down, they are 10-2, golfing, good ole boy network. They earn 20% of their keep. I project Forest to go down over the next 18 months. Forest is a joke, contract Pharma is more of a joke. I know a rep they hired that was literally bottom of the barrel in numbers. Inventiv recruiters are just a bunch of frat house sleez. Who was the dork that had and MBA on his resume and had not stepped one foot in the school. I would bet you, most of the Inventiv management do not have legitimate degrees. This really hurts people that have real credibility. Want Pharma, Go Else where!
I took pharma seriously, and was successful, where does that get you. NO LOYALLTY!!!!!!

<

Years ago, 10, I though Forest was a successful niche company. They paid a little lower on base, but overall, doable. Now comes Inventiv. They literally verbalize that they want younger (discriminatory), less experienced, and specifically tell the Dm's not to call your high producers from the past. This contract will be a joke. We all know there is a learning curve to really produce. Forest has the ultimate in shitty upper mangagement. I would want out if I were an employee of Forest. They are a joke. From the top down, they are 10-2, golfing, good ole boy network. They earn 20% of their keep. I project Forest to go down over the next 18 months. Forest is a joke, contract Pharma is more of a joke. I know a rep they hired that was literally bottom of the barrel in numbers. Inventiv recruiters are just a bunch of frat house sleez. Who was the dork that had and MBA on his resume and had not stepped one foot in the school. I would bet you, most of the Inventiv management do not have legitimate degrees. This really hurts people that have real credibility. Want Pharma, Go Else where!
I took pharma seriously, and was successful, where does that get you. NO LOYALLTY!!!!!!

Nice 2 a.m. Saturday night rant. It is obvious why you were screened.

OP sounds a bit unhappy with Forest. The contract is looking at low salaries, ie younger worker with less experience..As for ramping up to produce? come on this is pharma sales.. it should take about 2-3 weeks to figure out your call plan and 20 min. to look at market data to figure out who's who in terms of Rx market....Forest isn't asking inVentiv to hire Pharm Ds and microbiology majors just looking for some feet on the street.

TRUST ME THIS CONTRACT SUCKS. I HAVE EXTENSIVE B2B EXPERIENCE AND I WAS AT THE TOP OF MY TEAM AND HAD NO DIRECTION AND GOT A LOT OF DRAMA FROM FOREST REPS. THEY ARE COMPLETE BULLIES, AND VERY VERY LAZY. THEY WILL TRY TO MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT AT ALL TIMES. 22 YEAR OLDS IN THEIR DIAPERS GOT HIRED ON FULL TIME FROM THE CONTRACT AND I DID NOT. I AM STILL FIGHTING TO GET PAID MY BONUS OWED TO ME FROM 6 MONTHS AGO. DO NOT BOTHER. YOU WILL HATE THE COMPANY CULTURE OF BOTH. THEY ARE VERY "PASS THE BUCK" "DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD" AND ARE NOT APPRECIATIVE OF EMPLOYEES. I LEFT A FORTUNE 100 COMPANY TO COME HERE AND GOT COMPLETELY SCREWED IN EVERY WAY. 52 K BASE IS NOT WORTH THE HEADACHE. I GOT 57 BUT HAD TO BEG. MOST PHARMA REPS CAN GET 65K EASILY.

I went through a similar experience. No matter how hard you work you will always be Inventiv. I have over 5 years of pharma experience got hired on the contract because I was laidoff. Forest does not directly hire anyone over the age of 25 or anyone who can think on their own. We only got the job because it was on the contract w/inventiv. Almost all of the DMs & RDMs went to buy your degree for a price schools. I say schools because no employer would consider them an accredited university. Its mind boggling that they hired these people as managers when their input is the same robotic statement over & over. Just think of it as you took a detour in your career. I am so glad I left. It took me a few months and numerous interviews but I’m back to a real pharma company. Almost all of the interviewers asked why I worked at Forest. I could tell they were trying not to laugh.

Former Forest here. OP is actually spot on and I'm big enough to admit it. All the bad habits develop over time and are absolutely a product of management whether is at the DM level or higher up. All about signatures, lunch activity, and putting on a show during field rides and POA's

"All about signatures, lunch activity, and putting on a show during field rides and POA's"
That sums it all up doesn't it. Pharma sales is a joke. It is not real a sales position anyway.