Forecast of new contracts coming August 2016 onward

anonymous

Okay, when I was happily employed by Inventiv there were so many new contracts, but now that it appears that my contract is concluding there are zero posted. What opportunities are there for Inventiv in the near future? How difficult is it to secure the next Inventiv contract?

<

Okay, when I was happily employed by Inventiv there were so many new contracts, but now that it appears that my contract is concluding there are zero posted. What opportunities are there for Inventiv in the near future? How difficult is it to secure the next Inventiv contract?
Which contract is ending?

They are in the process of an outright sale of the company or an IPO by the end of the summer. They also ran into insurance problems and are in the middle of a $150 million lawsuit.

Just keep voting for those dim-0-crats.